All Comments on 'Dating Grandma Ch. 2'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story!

Make me cum!more .please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY GOOD

MADE ME COME TWICE. V/GOOD MORE OF THE SAME P L E A S E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
doing your grndmother

loved it made me so horny to make love to my own grandmother very sexy and yummmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Forbidden fruits

I was seduced by my granma when I was 15 and she was nearly 70. We spent 3 weeks together in a deserted woodland lodge. She took my virginity and taught me everything I know. Sex with her was fantastic and still is 15 years later. Tell you more some day

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My hotass grandma

Im 15 and have a 50 year old grandma that is the sexiest woman I know. I really want to make a move on her but I'm afraid if might backfire on me. She is divorced from my grandpa but they still live together for there grandchildren. I started to masturbate to her panties and once I found some photos of her naked she took with my grandpa! Please give me some advise on how I might suduce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny grandson

I am almost 16 and i am fucking my grandma who is forty year old. We started fuck one another two month's ago. it started one weekend when i went to stay with her, I was laying on my bed at her house and stroking my seven inch cock when she walked in and saw me,I tried to hide it but she said don't put it away let me see it so i showed her my very stiff cock . She said it was beautiful. She then got hold of it and put it her mouth and started sucking it. I justed lay there in surprise, I became very hot so i grabbed her head and pushed her down on my rampant hard prick and I shot my cum all down her throat. We then spent all afternoon fucking one another till grandfather come home from work. I now go round her house when i get home from school and we strip off and fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEEDS MORE

DESCRIBE HOW IT FELT AND WAS IT TIGHT AND DID HE BOTTOM OUT. MAKE IT EROTIC AND SENSUAL NOT JUST MINDLESS FUCKING.

lewdalewdaover 10 years ago
Nice

I was envisioning even more special moments when he left the door open.. I forget did he ever close it? lol

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
Dating Grandma 2

Grandma is a fucking cock hound and loves sucking and fucking cock. She can slip into a little lingerie and really crank her grandson up. Sheer nylons, a garter belt, semi high heels, cut our bra to let her nipples and areola show, then fuck his nuts off of him.

He can suck her clit and her teats. Let's go.....

Need another chapter. Maybe grandma needs to pee pretty badly and he is going to need to help her go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. Wish I could write as well as I would like to tell the story between my grandmother and me. She actually resembled the mature porn model Kim Anh. Although not Asian, my Nanna had an Asian appearance to her. Slim and elegant. Always dressed very nice; heels, dresses or skirts and always coifed. She even wore bedroom slippers with a small heel. She had been widowed for 2 years after grampas passing and had not been intimate for 2 years prior to that since his illness. So by the time we did the nasty she was hornier than a 3 balled cat. And at 18, she was my first sexual relation. I had moved in after graduation with the intent of helping her sell the family home. Found grandads secret stash of mens magazines and was enjoying a morning wanking session when poor Nanna walked in as I ejaculated a youthful load on to my chest. She let out a gasp and an OH MY! and paused stunned, eyes glued to my cock. I was mortified as she turned and proceeded towards the stairs saying breakfast was ready.

GirlCowBevGirlCowBev18 days ago

For a first-person narrative, surprisingly good. Very hot, very sexy. Can’t wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1136 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES