All Comments on 'Paying for the Broken Promise Ch. 02'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Whats the point?

She makes him not masturbate, and yet she can do so as she wishes? Where's his manhood? He's not cheating, and yet she's taking advantage of him. He should tell her that either they both get to masturbate without repercussions and once in while both will tease each other to heighten the enjoyment, otherwise he turn to masturbation only and not touch her at all! He could go so far as to giving her the cold shoulder and barely speaking to her. Lets have some equality here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So errrrotic - NOT

What's the Point2 (see prior comment) In explanation:

This appears to be variation #7969 of the wussie husband theme.

It's big for some author's and some readers (women or wussie men) who like the cruel and sadistic loving wife treating their loving husband like they hate him. The loving husband loves it also as any red blooded male would (or not).

Gosh - what's not to understand - almost not american, apple pie, etc., for this not be errrrrotic to the normal person!!

Gees - get with it eh

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Peter the wimp fetish writer

This is as bad as the "Friday" crap you wrote. Not many like wimp man stories. It is more unatchural than most fetishes. How about trying a comic strip?

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Ignore the idiots who don't get this kink and therefore feel they have to tell you you're not a real man. Whatever. You've put it in the BDSM section and that's exactly where it belongs--or do they think kink is only about men slapping women around?

Men being edged is HOT, and a long drawn out tease like this is sexy as hell to quite a number of people. Of course it wouldn't be hot if it was done to someone in real life who didn't get off on it. But the guy in the story obviously does, and so do the readers. So let's get some equality up in here, sure--for all those stories of slut girls and their tough Masters, let's have some hard aching cocks that have to wait for permission to come.

I say again: HOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous