All Comments on 'Dottie's Back Ch. 03'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Dottie

It's too bad Dottie can no longer share the same bedroom with her wife. What a sad ending.

afstoriesafstoriesover 19 years ago
Another great series

This is a great continuation of the previous series. Is the third chapter the last one?

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Good story

The cat is finally out of the bag, isn't it?. "I really don't think we can be considered husband and wife anymore, just look at you." So he has lost his wife, as I suspected. Women can not be trusted, period. If anyone considers revealing their fantasy to anyone, they should really consider the worst consequences of that act.

Who would not feel totally betrayed? Right now I am thinking nothing but retribution, revenge, with the maximum pain, and guilt. It's a knee jerk reaction, I'm sure. No more pills, remove all piercings, raid all accounts, because he is going to retrain himself into a job. I don't know how much retribution I would seek, but Stacy and Kim would get it all, but planning would be necessary. Lets face it, women usually get what they want based on their desirability, sexuality, and basically looks. A man has to use his brain, yes sometimes looks count, but not much. With this in mind, removing their beauty would seem the most logical to me. I love the story, but this chapter sent me over the edge. Right now I cant read the next chapter, later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous