All Comments on 'Monday Morning Masturbation'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Erotic

What can be more erotic that knowing the way a woman masturbates. Green Gem has written this so explicitly that I could see it vividly and almost smell it. Some personal relief is required now. Thank you.

Tom

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderfully Lurid...

Green Gem has again proven that no one can heat up the printed page the way she does. giving this a 5 rating is so inadequate;it's easily a 10.

What a wonderfully lurid short story; just a little monday morning office fun. i loved it.

thank you so much, darling.

Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopover 19 years ago
Green Gem does it AGAIN!

I'm NEVER disappointed by Green Gem. Each new story exceeds my eager expectations - riveting, sensual and rivingly erotic!!!

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

In my opinion one of the best story tellers at Literotica

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
And that

...is why you are one of my favourite writers on here.

steve wsteve wover 19 years ago
Brilliant...

Superbly done - a dizzy combination of pacing, heat, intimate detail and simmering passion. Quite possibly your best yet!

big-bad-wolfbig-bad-wolfover 19 years ago
Maybe me next time?

Very nice... Sexy, VERY believable content and nicely written. Makes me wish I was him for some reason...

sacksackover 19 years ago
This sizzles.....

Everything Green Gem touches turns to gold. Literotica is lucky to have an author of this caliber in its ranks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's too bad......

...that a "5" is the highest vote one can give. Once more, Green Gem has proven herself to be the master (mistress?) of erotic writing! She made me feel as if I were there (what an ultimate thrill THAT would be!), enjoying the sight, sound, smell and taste of her. There is absolutely no one on the web who can express themself better, with such originality as well as total sensuality! I have never read or imagined such a totally erotic visualization of the ultimate woman masturbating! It is a masterpiece of erotica! Green Gem is my favorite author by far (not to mention fantasy object)! Highest praises and kudos to her! (If only I could meet her!)

Dutchflyer

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

What can I say thats not been already,

Its simply the best like you Green Gem!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 19 years ago
DAMN!!! that was...

...one HOT story! You are the best, J, absolutely the best! Now...stay right there at your desk, I'll be right over! Hold that thought... *G*

Have a wonderful day, take care!

~Sky~

airvairairvairover 19 years ago
fantastic

Great story. There is nothing more exciting to me than watching a woman masturbate. You words were so real I could almost see it and hear it.

Always loved your work but first time I commented. Keep it and us up....

HabsFan33HabsFan33over 19 years ago
Fantastic!

I think I will be reading more of your work after this. Why I haven't read any of your work before is beyond me...simply amazing!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Green Gem once again takes me to new hieghts!

Green Gem has the amazing ability, to excite me with her written words. She must be the sexiest woman alive! This story made me not only feel I was there watching, but that I could feel what her body was feeling as well, and I know I could feel my own body responding!

Green Gem arouses me like no other woman ever has, she seems to know my every fantasy.

I think it's a rare author who can make people feel as much with their words as Green Gem is able to with hers!

Once again Green Gem is the best author here or anywhere, as well as one extremly sexy woman!

Thanks again Green Gem!

CrapolaCrapolaover 19 years ago
So totally NOT crap!

I must wank now. Excuse me, please.

randduderanddudeover 19 years ago
Just the best

Green Gem is just the best author on Lit, and this is another example of her powerfully erotic writing. So real and believable, all the details so perfect. I could almost hear her heavy breathing...or was that me?

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingover 19 years ago
Definitely The Best I've Read

This has to be the best I've read on Lit in along time. Too bad 5 is the highest you can give. Keep up the excellent writing and look forward to many more stories.

rikaaimrikaaimalmost 19 years ago
Very provacative

Ultimately intense and hot. I enjoyed this story very much and picturing the real life movements and scenario only enhances the pleasure. This story was told wonderfully. This is a very nice image I'll hold onto for a long time and will wonder what the sexy female voice on the other end of any phone call may be doing. Thanks a lot. :)

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952over 18 years ago
Very exciting and descriptive

Wonderfully vivid.

I loved the image of her looking into the mirror at her own genitals. Excellent picture of her pussy.

There was something about this story that makes the reader believe that something very like this actually happened to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuck...

thats hot

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyalmost 18 years ago
I was there

this story is so vividly written that I felt that I was there with her and we were both masturbating. Gem, this is among the hottest I've read here. I wish I could give it a seven or an eight!!

unculbactunculbactover 17 years ago
Finger-licking good

A personal account?

Next office I work in, I'll make sure I try to peek in through the doors more often. I wonder how many other women in offices are generating their "personal accounts"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect

Green Gem continues to write like an angel-- still hiding her literary light under a bushel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sonofagun

Well, sonofagun -- I've never thought about enjoying anything about Monday morning so I guess I've missed a lot. The story was great as are many of your other stories. Thank you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Beautifully descriptive

A very erotic glimpse of solo pleasure.

BibrarianBibrarianover 13 years ago
Very much appreciated

After sorting through several unimpressive stories I came across you and I am impressed! Thanks for the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!

punkreaderpunkreaderalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely delicious...

Taking a break from tedious work myself, I came across this story - and, damn!

I absolutely loved the vivid descriptions - I was picturing it as I read, a sign that it's written as all erotica should ideally be! You make me want to start anal play of my own, ma'am.

Your writing is excellent - this is something I'll be passing on. In fact, it's excellent enough that I think I need to go and tend to myself, like other commenters here.

Favoriting this right away - or...after I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

I was masturbating myself with a white vibrator as I read this. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I cummed everywhere:)

I literally masturbated to this.

Delicious~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very erotic!

Loved the story. The fact that it is a personal account made it even more erotic!

RedonEd15RedonEd15about 8 years ago
Nicely done!

I just finished reading this and have now sent this to my hubby while I get myself all worked up for him. Thanks for helping me do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you get my resume?

Hi Gem,

I called you this morning about jobs in Finance Accounting. Did you find any openings for me?

By the way, there was a loud buzzing over the phone line during our chat, you should look into that.

Regards

H. Orney

usgator30usgator30over 4 years ago
My Wish

I can only wish that you had been, or would ,fuck yourself for me. Fucking your ass as you did was exquisite and OH so sexy. Yes Jade, you made me endure a raging hard-on, that was until I stroked my cock ad had a glorious cum with you. Fucking your ass would be sheer heaven, believe me. Thanks for the HARD CUM. I loved it all. Gator

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed4 months ago

Oh. So. Hot. Love a woman who feels free to masturbate with toys. Thank you for sharing .... had me so hard and wet, wishing to see and taste the product of your self-love. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous