All Comments on 'My First Taste'

by sudoenim

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

I have a similar fantasy, so reading this story wa a great turn-on. More, please!

Braveheart56Braveheart56over 19 years ago
Could almost taste it.......

Just thought i'd say what a brilliant story it's been a fantasy of mine for a while but still not had the nerve to follow it through.

Look forward to future stories.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice work

The feeling put into this story was refreshing. As an experienced cocksucker, i wish this fellow the best and can only say keep going. His technique will become more geared toward providing pleasure as he becomes a true submissive. Good story and a great theme to build on.

yurservant1949@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story, well done

liked your story, a first taste, what an exciting thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm a cocksucker too

Loved your story about your first time. I had been cruising a local park with running and bike trails near a canal for a few weeks until I found a sexy man I wanted to suck. My first time was with an older man whose cock was 12 inches and fat. After some playing with each other's cocks, me drooling the whole time, we went to his apartment. My sucking gave way to his fucking my virgin, but frequently dildoed ass (I was hot and loosened up real good) for about a full glorious hour. In the shower afterwards we sucked and fucked some more. Never forget your first time.

MELME2USMELME2USover 19 years ago
first the best

Like everyone you dream of the first time..and then it happens!! Mine was better than expected!!Always want more now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Fantasy Also

Would like to hear more of your experiences.

namron711namron711over 19 years ago
Good job!

Good story. Anxiously awaiting my first time. Hope it is as good as the author's. Would really love for my wife to initiate it! Thanks for the hardon!

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 19 years ago
Sweet memories cum flooding back

Hi, Loved your story. Made me think back to my first time. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MISSING

It seems as if a lot of us have the same mixed feeling , we desire but are reluctant to follow it thru. I guess , or one of my reasons to hold back is the Aids scare. Maybe someday. Good story,thanks.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Really nice!

You don't have to be gay or even bisexual to enjoy another cock. I think the things that get my attention best are women's pretty faces, nice small breasts with long nipples, and nice long cocks.

Thanks for a really good read, and please submit more. As you can see from the responses, you've got an audience!

Rich

falcon29falcon29over 19 years ago
Okay, but...

I gave your story a 3 because you seem to still be "hedging". The blurb in the listing said the guy was straight. There's nothing straight about him. And maybe about you?

The curiosity to experience same-sex sex is common, obviously. But for a 'straight' guy to jump directly to a totally gay experience seems to indicate that he is not straight, or even bi, but gay.

Some friends have experimented, but it was in the context of a group situation or at least a threesome with a woman.

T@nmanT@nmanover 19 years ago
Brought Back Memories

Good story! It brought back good memories of first time experiences although, I must say, my first taste was not as straight forward as in this story. I'm looking forward to more stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
first

my first time was at a nudist camp. i still remember the cum flowinto my mouth. i just came all over myself. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story

Just loved your 1st time. I had to slowly jerk off as I was reading. I too love a good HARD cock in my mouth. I love to suck the head and slowly slike it down my throat.

I once sucked 3 cocks at once, one at a time of course and loved it. They were all shapes and sizes and were great. I sucked them all until they each came in my mouth. Ummmmm it was soooo good. I will be going out right now and find a cock to suck...to bad you aren't here. It would be your reward for a good story.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot cock

my cock is red hot and wet with precum.

i cannot stop jerking off to story, i wear thin nylon panties as i jerk off. when i cum i squeeze my balls through panties it feels so good.

i usually wet down mt cock and balls with vaseline feels really slippery and nice

HOT FOR COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
me please

I really enjoyed your story and look forward to my own experience of a nice cock in my mouth when it comes along, dreaming about cock after reading this,anyone else dreaming of cock ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
inspiring

I have had similar feelings about an older man. I look forward to my first taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mo too!

Thit story reminded me of my first time of sucking cock. It was glorious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are lucky!

I too have wanted to suck another mans cock for years but I guess the aids thing has got me spooked. I loved your story and wish I could have the same experience as you had. Having a nice hot, throbbing cock to suck on have feel it spurting hot cum into my mouth would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best ever

I TO HAVE longed to suck a nice hard cock i want know what it feels like to have a nice hard cock in my mouth an have him to cum down my throat when i read about two men sucking each other then getting fucked in the ass makes me so hot that i cum without even touching my cock i think making love to a man would be the greastest thing that could happen to me i hope in the near future it can happen to me if it does i will be more then happy to tell you b about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
first time

a friend dave called me on the phone one day and ask me to come over to his place. his wife was out of town and he wanted to have some fun. i just didnt know that i was going to be the fun. when i got their dave ask me if i wanted a beer. we drink a few when he ask me if he could show me something . he went into the bedroom and came out about 10mins. later. their he was all dressed up in panties and nylons. his big cock streaching the panties to the limits. he ask me if he look sexy and of course i said yes. he ask me to touch his cock and give it a kiss. it felt so sexy and hot that i kept on kissing it. the thrill of seeing it touching it and kissing it made do thing that day that i never thuoght i could do or would do, that day was a very special day that 5 years later i still get horney thinking about it. once a month we get togeather and play dress up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Memories

Just brings back my thoughts about my first time, an older man, who I'd know for a long time. One day we were alone in his workshop and I noticed some gay porn in a drawer. He walked over, embraced me, and kissed me deeply on the mouth, and then, like in this story, he asked me what I wanted. That was years ago, and since then I've tasted him more than a thousand times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
first time turmed me into a cumsucker

I recall my beginning try at sucking cock, It wasn't as planed but I did recive five Horny cocks to feed on a fat one, a black okone, one with a large head, one very long. All with a nice set of balls filled with sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

My first taste I thought was going to be disappointing. Everything I did would not get his cock hard. I did all my wife had done to me. I then decided to just get my nut and leave. As this man was doing magical things to my cock. He turned me over onto my back with his cock in my mouth. He never got real hard,but I could feel him cum in my mouth. That made me cum in his mouth. I was held there with his body weight holding me down. I became aware of his nuts on my chin, and my nose pressed on his asshole! My first and still memorable. More firsts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First taste wasn't nice

I've been wanting to swallow someone else's cum for ages now and have finally done it! Went to a local rest stop and caught the eye of an older man. He wasn't good looking but I didn't care. I told him that I wanted to suck his cock and was desperate. He told me to walk off into the woods near the road, so I climbed over the fence and waited. His cock wasn't very big so was able to fit it all in my mouth without gagging. After sucking for a few minutes he let out a cry of "oh my god" and I could suddenly feel something warm in my mouth. To be honest it didn't taste very nice. Have only tasted mine once before and it wasn't that bad. Despite this it has made me want more cum and are gagging to do it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your story reminded me of my first time. When I took his clock into my mouth, it just felt natural. I wondered why I hadn't done it much earlier in my life. When he came in my mouth, I thought I was in heaven. I knew then that I was a cock sucker. For aisle, I considered myself bi but the realized I no longer wanted sex with a woman. All I wanted was a cock in my mouth or in my ass. I am gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my first time

I was about 13 teen and I was with a neighbor in the construction trailer and I sucked him after he did me and I swallowed his load and wow I always think about that yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

I was I a park sitting on a bench when this older man walk up and sat down beside he start to talk I said hi and how are you sir he said I like that when some one call me sir we talk about every thing as I look at him he was nice looking for his age he then look at me well it time for me to go its time for coffee I say yes it is I need a cup too well if you like you can join me at my place as we walk over the next road to his place I let him open the door and he let me in first and pat my ass as I walk bye I thought I just said you like that he smile he shut the door he ask well how about it coffee tea or me I said I thought it be me you want that why I came over you look at me and I thought you were going to eat me that when he said have you been with a man I said not for a long time I did have a older man but all he did made me wear panties and bra clean his place now what would you like me to do he ask are you in panties now I told him well I show you sir I remove my pants and show him my thong panties do you like this sir he just walk over and slap my ass now there a lovey ass he told me to bend over a bit as he put his hand on my ass and slap my ass some more he ask do want my big cock up your pussy ass hole I told him yes sir well he just ripe my thong off and shove his cock in my ass hole I just said yes I see my girly like this well I have to make you my girly bitch and now after three month I his bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous