All Comments on 'Uncle's Favorite Niece'

by amasterfound

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AbbeFariaAbbeFariaover 19 years ago
Not bad

You show much more promise then your boyfriend. You've actually developed a coherent story and I think, with some practice, you'll be turning out some really good stories.

One thing I would comment on is the way you drop in details. The dick size one in particular totally broke the flow of the story. If you want to mention dick size, do it in a more subtle way. Just don't fall into that trap of so many writers on here that bigger dick equals better story.

-S-

stardusterstardusterover 19 years ago
MORE !

Please give us more !

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Great start!!

I loved the way the story started and continued ,wvwn with the right amount of details (except for the cocksize) but I didn't like being left hanging. Please post the second chapter so I cam raise your score!!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 19 years ago
Awesome writing, baby!

Loved this one as well as the other one. Looking forward to Chapter 3.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start

A good stroke story. The sex was hot and neat. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so nice

very nice story i love it because i have an story very similer to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Eh, could be better. Didn't particularly like it, but maybe it's just not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

I loved the story !! I get fucked and spanked every night !! I love the feel of cocks in my pussy !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dreams, Cum True?

It's Only a Dream, But I Dream This Naughty Dream ! ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous