All Comments on 'Buddy Suck'

by llunih

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good, but...

The story would be great if there weren't so darn many typos and misspellings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
clean up the writing

if you'd pay attention to spelling, etc, i wouldn't have to spend half my time trying to figure out what you just wrote. Story is good but proof read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hey

leave the author alone, its a gr8 story and so what if its got typos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. I want to hear about Mom and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Bad.

Yeah, the story was good. But I like the kind that have a little more going on than just sex, it's nice to have a proper story behind it. Otherwise, it was good. Few typo's, but that doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
....

...what the hell is your problem! it was a great story. so what, it has a few spelling errors....its not the end of the world!! carry on m8..your doing a great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who cares about spelling mistakes

I thought this was a great story and frankly Im tired of reading peoples complaints about spelling. Its the story that counts, it has to be interesting and sexually stimulating and this story is both. Keep up the good work! Ive tried submitting stories myself and they keep rejecting them cos of spelling or puncuation but what really annoys me is I write how people talk, no one says because, they say cos. I cant see the problem with using slang expressions in stories.

easygoinguyeasygoinguyabout 17 years ago
Get another chapter soon...

Loved this story, gay and incest rolled into one. Very hot and got me horny quick, keep up the good work, a few typos but didnt bother me. Looking forward to another installment, lets hear about him and his buddy doing Mom and sis!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better grammar needed

Seems very hastily written and the spelling is atrocious. At times it seems jumbled but a good effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish it was me

wow!got so hard reading this.wish i had my bro to suck off again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT!

LOVED IT CAME TWICE :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asking someone

How do you ask a friend to buddy suck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
worked for me

I read this story to my brother and we sucked each others cocks for the first time. I'm going to let him fuck my virgin ass tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is the rest

Would love to suck a cock right now. I want to know the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
buddy suck & wife fuck

I've been sucking my buddy for years & he's always wanted to fuck my wife & he loves her big tits well one day he did a lot of work around my house (he was there for a long weekend & my wife walked around all weekend without a bra & her big tits would sway back & forth under her shirt well we were in the living room chatting & she blurted out hey Tom should I show them to him & I said you've been driving him nuts all weekend long I think it would be only fair so with that she got up & headed to the bedroom & turned to us & said well the shows gonna be in here so we followed like two puppies we'll she turned around & pulled up her shirt & freed those big beauties well I could tell Mike was hard as a rock by the bulge in his pants & I said can we enjoy them for a while & she said have af them boys well Mike grabbed one & began sucking the nipple & I played with the other one & I said can we jerk off while we suck & play with them & she said you'de better grab some towels I don't want a mess on the floor so by the time I got them Mike had his cock out (it's wat bigger than mine) & carol noticed it & said did my tits do that to you I'm really impresssd & i'de like to watch you jerk off on my tits & he did & the story continues but that's for another time........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suck buddy

I became a suck buddy for my older neighbour when I was 18 ... Joes wife had suffered a heart attack at 51and was bedridden , he was 58 .... because of her condition , too much excitement was dangerous, so he resorted to masturbation...he told me he really missed Jane sucking him off , so I offered ( I was an accomplished cocksucker by the time I was 16 )

Joe was 'shocked' by my offer - and refused until a week later he was chatting over the fence and asked if my offer was still open .. I said yes I'd be round n 10 minutes...going inside I told my mum I'd be helping Joe for half an hour...

I went to his back door and tapped lightly , he answered immediately and ushered me in asking me to be quiet so Jane didn't hear anything...

"Where do you want me ?" I whispered....

"Just on the chair " he whispered back as he unzipped himself and moved in front of me , pulling his cock out!!

It wasn't as big as mine , but not small either... I leaned forward and licked the head and Joe groaned quietly " ohh fucking lovely " ... I took it in my mouth and gently sucked as he rocked on his heels, his hands holding my head as he thrusted forward

" Fuckkkk..I'm gonna cum " he hissed .. I sucked harder and he spurted into my mouth ( seemed like gallons!!) .. I swallowed as fast as I could catching every drop and loving the taste... once his breathing had subsided , Joe put his cock away and patted me on the shoulder... " thanks Brandon I needed that "

Licking my lips I stood up to leave and he smiled

" can I see you in a couple of days?"

"Sure can " I smiled

He was waiting the very next day and most days after that ( never once touched me though - that was for Queers) ... I did offer to let him fuck me , but he declined

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot plot but...

Needs some serious editing. You misused, misspelled and didn't have proper grammar or punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tha all suck dick and love it .i like to suck dick to,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It didn't linger on useless details or tired old predictable dialogue, It moved right along quickly bringing the reader swiftly into the depravity of a sexual free-for-all.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

I discovered something in my 40s after being sucked by wife's gfs she setting up with her single gfs. One girlfriends said that would love to a 3way with another guy would that be ok with you. I said that's ok. I discussed it with my wife, she said, that's hot how you feel about it. I you know that had several bjs while in military by a few guys. You know we have been talking about trying the swinging with other couples. So you think I should what about you I is only fair that you do the same. She when the kids go to college next year we catch up I have a few girlfriend you know we have our girl time. So yes, I want hear every detail.

Well everything was far better than I expected, it started out me sucking her and licking her breasts I knew what she liked. He was working her pussy with his tongue, she groaning with pleasure he then mounted she having several orgasms. He moved started kissing face and lips, (name), lick me the same way you do I need to finish with the big one. That was the way she loved it. The moment I started I could taste his cum, it wasn't bad tasting it was the thought that I don't want to eat another guy's cum, but I loved eating pussy and was use to eating and cleaning it up. After break we started, I was doing her reverse cowboy, at first he was just licking her clit, every 3 or five strokes his tongue is licking my cock. I knew it was on purpose, thought about it for a few strokes and my cock made the decision after another stroke I pulled out and he pressed it against her pussy and started licking the back of my cock head up and to top of her clit and back other side of her clits. After a few minutes I knew I was close. She said put your cock back in my cunt and Fuck me slow and deep. I knew she wasn't going to last a minute, she pounding her plevic bone hard, she tensed up and trying to say something in animalistic language through her clinched teeth after few moments she slipped off and said, Jeff you and are going get (name) off. At that point I no reservations, matter of fact I was eager. It was so fucking crazy good. Everything they were doing edging just a little then do something else, without me saying anything, Jeff got on the leaned his head off the edge of the bed. I Hadn't done it before. (Kerri) got next to him and guiding my cock in his mouth I wasn't trying to deepthroat him, Kerri was saying all kinds stuff like, fuck that pussy mouth, and started cumming, I went in to a fog moments later I laying on the bed Kerri is asking are you alright. My right knee hurt, she said you slipped a fell. Well we talked past 12am. 7 months later my wife, Kerri, Jeff and I did our first 4way, and my insisted that I have to suck his cock while she and Kerri were licking each other. What learned from Jeff says that he never really had a problem finding dick to suck. He said ( first you have you have visionalize sucking and if some guy you are around. Make small talk, tell you need to find a hook up with woman for Friday all the while thinking about sucking or him sucking you. He said the more do it the sooner something will happen. He said he talked one more 2 months and there was another guy who was around at time, the first time they were alone he could tell he was interested. He said people pick up vibes. I would agree with him. I always had great experience with many women thinking about it but not looking at them or trying get them talk about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous