All Comments on 'Becoming His Girl Ch. 02'

by Tomass

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
my dream

what a great story i wish that would of happened to me. i hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot stuff

I would love to be his girl. He could fuck me anytime. I would have blown the other men for him. Hope you continue this story. VERY HOT. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy & Hot Story

I would love to taken by Jim and his big cock. Ummm...I feel it sliding deep into my asspussy now! Please keep writing...I can't wait until the next chapter.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartabout 19 years ago
I have a feeling*

The feeling is that in the next chapter the group of men will be fucking Wendy vice just jerking off watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
FIRE II

I came looking for this after that first part wouldn't leave my mind, this is good stuff. I have the proof standing up in front of me, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sounds like fun

I would love to be fucked in my tight little asspussy in front of a bunch of strangers. I`d love it more if they`d take turns in my well fucked butt though, I wanna get gang banged by a bunch of strange men, feel my hole filled with hot cum!! Damn this story got me so horny for big, thick, hard cock. Time to break out my dildo, gotta go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cumming with an older man

My first time getting my hot little asspussy fucked was by an older man with the largest, fattest cock I have ever seen. I had recently shaved by entire body and felt hot and sexy and very feminine. I met my man in a bathroom at a public biking park. When he showed me his enormous cock, I was mesmerized and had to have it. we went to his apartment, got naked on the way to his bedroom, and I struggled to fit the condom I brought over his massive head, but it wouldn't fit!! Luckily, he had extra large sized condoms in his dresser. Russ fucked me until I came all over his sheets and then again in the shower before I left. My name is John, but he called me Joanie. I felt like his slut girl all afternoon. As I left the older guys we passed on our way to his car smiled knowingly. I smiled back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
femme

made me feel very girly..

wearing moms panties

naughty boy or girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome Chapter II

I love your writing. I am so jealous. I would love for Jim to "take" me in my bed with my wife watching.

ohio_bottom347ohio_bottom347almost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Part 2 was better than the first! God I would LOVE to be Wendy!!! There should be a part 3 with a big gangbang this time!! I know I`m ready for it!!!

dinocarterdinocarteralmost 13 years ago
Did not like the handcuff stuff, but loved the rest

How he reacted when they parted, makes me think that the story will continue, mmmm

Di

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18almost 12 years ago
Such a Sweet. Sweet Girl

"My parents aren't back yet," I said. "Want to come inside?"

I love that line, and, "...those guys will want to see you." One can only hope to see those guys see him *grins*

Off to read the next installment :D

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickabout 11 years ago
More, please!

What a great story! I wish I was in that boy's shoes. I would love to be used by a man like that. And I agree...great way to end it.

"My parents aren't back yet," I said. "Want to come inside?"

Can't wait for the next Chapter.

BadMarieBadMariealmost 11 years ago
Again....

Once again awesome story and I so look to reading more of Wendy's new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when I was 11

When I ws 11, home early from school, I saw Glen cutting grass, next door. I always felt so funny when with him. He had something that was like pot for me. I couldn´t take my eyes off of him and he noticed.

Antway, that day he took me into his garage and seduced me into sucking his gorgeous dick. Like Wendy, it was addiction at first cum. Frim then on Glenn fucked me and pimped me among guys he knew. By the time I went off to college my boy pussy was well trained for any length and girth. Since then I need at least one woman killer in my mouth or boy pussy.

slomo2slomo2about 10 years ago
Very hot

Loved your second chapter. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thought Becoming His Girl coudn't be beat

But this sequel outdoes the original, even!

I love the (mild) "forced feminization" , and how Wendy became like a Lolita at the end of the story.

I'd love to find a Jim to fuck me in front of others like that, especially if he let them fuck my slut's manpussy too!

Deserves more stars than five!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fucking HOTT!!! I totally LOVE this story!!! RAshleyJohnson

JoyceLynnTVSlutJoyceLynnTVSlutover 7 years ago
Wow, am I ever horny for Jim's big cock now!!

I would love to be fucked in my tight little asspussy in front of a bunch of men, especially black men. I`d love it more if they`d take turns in my well fucked butt though, I wanna get gang banged by a bunch of strange men, feel my hole filled with hot cum until it ran out of my pussy and down my stocking clad thighs!! Damn this story got me so horny for big, thick, hard cock. Time to break out my big black dildo, gotta go.

timmyid2timmyid2over 7 years ago
Good sequel

I liked it, but then again, it feeds into a secret fantasy of mine. :)

Well written and enjoyable. Now to find part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pantyboi

I wish that I was somebody little girl like that

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

That is hot as hell. I need to read some more about this.

dacoach44dacoach44about 5 years ago
So cute!

He really wants to be a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!

This is unbelievably hot - the submission and humiliation, and "Wendy's" acceptance of his rightful role with Jim and the other real Men/Daddies of the group . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I want to meet a jim of my own

I really want to find a jim of my own and let him turn me into his awn wendy for life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
mmm. great chapter

he should have left your panties on then fucked you, as he pulled out replacing the panties over your used hole, and let your release captured in them to wear home.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Loved the part where you wrote, "and he wanted me pregnant". I cross dress, have a steady boyfriend and he always cums inside me bareback. When he gets ready to shoot his load in me, I always tell him that I want him to knock me up, get me pregnant, make a baby in me and things like that. I don't want to be a real girl or actually have a baby but, at the moment he is filling my "pussy" with his sperm, I actually mean it when I tell him I want him to make a baby in me! That might seem weird, but that's how it makes me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I am 60 and only started sucking cock about a year ago I love it. Only been fucked once by a dominant top who got me on my knees and stuck his six and a half inch cock up my ass it hurt like fuck at first but then as he fucked me it turned to a lovely feeling. I wanted him to cum deep in my ass but he pulled out and shot his load in my mouth. I felt cheated I wanted to feel him cum deep inside me. I have put some ads up and hoping to get fucked again soon and have the guy cum as deep as he can in my man pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I go out hoping someone will take me with them and fuck me silly. I am gay love sucking cock kissing and getting fucked. Any of them or all at the same time. I have been gangbanged a few times.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

I really like your first time story! I have always crossdressed and known I was gay, but it was still such a life changing experience the first time I had sex with a guy.

When I had my first time I had wanted it like forever, but I had never even kiss a guy before. I got it all the first time. I sucked his cock and I took his load up my butt bareback.

I remember the unreal and dream like feeling, like I was afraid I was going to wake up and and it wasn't happening. It was so wonderful and fulfilling to realize that I was finally really and truly an actual fag.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Like some other readers, I too love this story and want to find my own Jim. I would love to suck a big cock and have my man-pussy fucked in front of other people (men and even women). I also crossdress and like Riki1942 I love it when a man barebacks me and tells me he is going to "breed me", "make me pregnant" and make me his woman.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuseover 1 year ago

Readers should have been warned this a rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“he shoved into me with brutal authority”!!!!! OMG, I loved the imagery that line created for me! I would ****ing LOVE!!!! to be taken like this in front of an audience!! I love this saga!! Please, daddy, please contact me!! Bottom in Boston.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

"My parents aren't back yet, want to come inside." What a sexy, horny, needy little cock whore. She got some cock and turned into a little sissy faggot cock lover. My kind of gurl.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nowhere near high school age, however, I'd still love to find a Jim to do me like that . . .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The more I read the hornier I get. I need a good fucking. I would take on a few big uncut cocks, wear a thong, I love the way it feels, getting hard just looking at skimpy bras and girls clothes makes me feel so slutty. Gang gang me, I'm into being seen, being taken one after another, dripping wet and my ass slushy and oozing cum. Then sucking some cock while being fucked again !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful and erotic story !!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 month ago

Please Daddy, let me be your girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous