All Comments on 'Bitchy Aunt Gets Fucked'

by SM402

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
(sigh)

The story is great, but the numerous spelling and grammatical errors just kill it. This story would be truly good if you'd just proofread it. The word 'could' doesn't belong before and after the same word!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
he should have taken control of the slut

All he would have needed to do was wag his cock in front of her, then slap her around a little and he would have had himself a fine little cum sucking slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is this crap?

Totally unbelievable, not sexy, just some juvenile's wank-fantasy, typed with one hand, no doubt. Complete and utter pish, and not even worth negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Remember my aunt was a bitch to me I saw her in her bedroom getting on her bikini to go swimming.walked up to her spun her around ripped off top pushed her on her bed told her your mine now bitch.told take those bottoms off and she told get the hell out.said no you want to be cock tease and bitch to me so grabbed bottoms tore them off her and saw her hairy cunt.thats when I got on top of her rammed my cock in her cunt and her eyes went wide and mouth opened up.after I shoved up her one big force started fucking her and she just looked at me and told I am about to cum she said take it out your going to make me pregnant.she tried pushing me off so grabbed her arms told her here it comes started pumping the biggest load in her.called me blastard now look what you done and I said yeah I raped you and got you pregnant at the sametime.got off her told see you around bitch.then saw three months later she was pregnant and she told hope your happy what you done to me.looked at her said well you asked for it and even told her knocked up my mom too.she looked at me with her mouth open as I told her at least two sisters each having my kid.told her right to her face that my intention was to ruin your marriage too.so I told her you bling to me now just like my mom does too.had them move in with me and they had the kids now.one thing I made sure we sleep in the same bed us three and I get to watch both of them go down on each other too.i finally got to talk to them doing gangbanges.saw them when they fucked real good and all that cum coming out of their cunts and ass and marks on their necks tits said to them now that's turn on.they also said to me that we are both pregnant again when you us no condoms to be used.well I made sure that every guy got them knocked up after fucking them.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[28.06.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous