All Comments on 'Footfucking Fun'

by FootjobLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it!!!

loved your story, the fact that she also is into feet made it hotter. I hope you continue, maybe with his foot in her pussy and fucking her every way possible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More! More! More

Hot!!! Give us more.

QuillmanQuillmanover 19 years ago
very nice start

...to your literotica career. I encourage you to write more.

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
keep writing

I definitely need more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Hott!!!

Finally another foot lover. Incredible story. Can't wait for more!!! soon-very soon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Luv cream covered toes

Nothing like creamy toes or feet to taste. Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Wonderful footjob story, I hope to read more from you. We need more authors into the this wonderful sexy, kinky fetish. Keep up the good work.

BareFootPaganBareFootPaganover 18 years ago
Bare Feet are Supremely Sexy

I adore footsex of all kinds!!

I go BareFoot most of the time in late spring thru fall.

I would love to hear adventures of a Lady who celebrates the gift of errogenous feet by keeping them Naked 24/7, everywhere ,home,beach shopping, hiking in forest.

When she meets a man with similar gifts and habits, proceeds to find all the ways Bare Feet can be used to give and recieve Orgasmic Pleasures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So hot!!

I absolutely loved the heavy emphasis on her bare feet! I would love to read stories of this woman going barefoot everywhere, all day, getting horny and getting fucked. Thanks for making me cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Missing Something?

This story and it's sequels have convinced me I'm missing something. Something damn good!!! I'm going to rectify that situation real soon.

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Missing Something?

This story and it's sequels have convinced me I'm missing something. Something damn good!!! I'm going to rectify that situation real soon.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago

Wow, what a wonderful adventure Rick has in this story.

Very hot, really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFootjobLover@FootjobLover
209 Followers
I hope you enjoy my work. Please leave feedback and let me know what you think, or feel free to drop me a private message as I'd love to hear from you. OCT 2017: I am writing again. Get ready for more hot foot fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES