All Comments on 'Family Threesome'

by bob378

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
rubbish

Very badly written. Must be a joke!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pathetic

go change your nappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK

to the point - don't feel like we get to know the characters too well. Certainly not as bad as they were saying in other comments.

Keep it up.

RockynMeRockynMealmost 15 years ago
WTF is this??

Was this written by someone holding a pen for the first time?

Next time, run it by an editor. The story had a good line to it, but it was written by a third grader from prison!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me Too

I liked the story. I and my wife (jamie's stepmother) have been fucking our 16 year old daughter for over a year now. She has learneed to take it up the ass as well as sucking me and her stepmother off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gd

Good story, a little rushed however. Other commenter, that's incestuous and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

First off... you just go into fucking your slut of a daughter without ANY hesitation or second thought??? And the wife just walks in on her husband fucking her daughter and is perfectly ok with it??? No no no! If you want it to be realistic then show the daddy having conflicting thoughts and hints of guilt. And the mom wouldnt enjoy being cheated on, more less with her own daughter! This is the most unrealistic crap I've ever read. lol. Rethink...then rewrite! Cuz this isnt gonna do it for anybody.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous