All Comments on 'On Strike!'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You forgot something

This site is called "Literotica" You got the "Lit" part, but left out the "Erotica"

This belongs in the Humor section if anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

tee hee! a funny piece, great to read, i could feel the guy was liberated after his decision was made, is there any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Entertainment - Yea

Say Lit Rot Ica, Lighten up - this is a serious work - a life changing decision isn't made frivolously - is it? You didn't find the dressing up erotic? Maybe you should have your wife help you try it then complain. Then you know how serious this is. So, how was it? Is she though laughing?

Well written worped one (compliment)- Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

This is the most original, colorful and funny story that I have ever read on literotica, simply the best piece of literature here! Keep up this type of story, I laughed through it all!

RadamesRadamesover 19 years ago
Good stuff!

Great, inventive story. It's cool that you took something from the news and turned it around, gave it a twist. I thought sending the wife to jail was a bit over the top, but I liked the ending with the daughter. And it is very well written.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Great

It was a great story, but you left a few things out. Exactly why was the wife sent to jail - trying to run over people? Shouldn't he consider divorcing her while she is in prison, so that 1) his life is happier, 2) she won't get any of the money that will be coming his way ( a restraining order would also be a good idea)? Lastly, what changed in his relationship with his daughter? Did she start doing chores, and appreaciate him for who he is, and what he has done for her welfare?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really enjoyed it !

I really enjoyed the story - it was amusing but well written. I look forward to seeing more of that story sometime soon !

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 10 years ago
That was fun!!!

I thought that story was going in a completely different direction than the one it took. I'm not sure the daughter should have gotten of as easily as she did, but it's your story and it definitely works.

Y'know ... every once in a while I find an author on here that I really enjoy reading. I hate it when a good story is butchered by bad grammar and even worse spelling. For crying out loud, do some people think those wavy red, blue, and green lines are festive? Thanks for being such a good writer.

Christie

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Well thought out

Thank you that was such a giggle . :-)

Rocco1960Rocco1960about 3 years ago

Now that’s funny!!

coyote62coyote6211 months ago

Yeah I thought it was very funny too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous