All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Son'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rock hard

yeah i know it is kinky, but damn my cock is hard!!

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 19 years ago
Rock hard

yeah i know it is kinky, but damn my cock is hard!!

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 19 years ago
Rock hard

yeah i know it is kinky, but damn my cock is hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh yeah!!!!!

What can a guy say? I once gave a blow job to a terific dick that turned out to belong to my sons pal.Glory hole as in your story. The fellow never knew it was me- thanks for that----- But my fantasy definately ran to something like your plot line... So pleased to read it --- thanks

TedfriendlyTedfriendlyover 19 years ago
Best I've ever read!

I've been bi for many years and I have read hundreds of bi and gay stories. This is by far the very best. It was well written and VERY HOT! With only a little help from my hand I came while reading it. Thanks!

JRMcKnyJRMcKnyover 19 years ago
Oh Man!

I loved it, I have a obsession with gloryholes anyway, and when I was younger, I loved the father types, so this fit the bill. I can taste the memories (all pre-aids). Excellent work.

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Didn't Wanna Vote But Here I Am

I don't usually go for this type of incest story, but I must say, this one worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
holes rock

god i wish i knew where to find a glory hole place this is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very hot. made me hard for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oooo wow...

Would like to see if this story could have a second chapter for father & son to end up together as a couple, have another {or two, or three :o) } experience with each other. Very hot. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dad and son jacking off together.

I jack off with my dad and I'm his only som to. He was single and I lived with him during my teens. A great father and son bonding experience you know. My dad is my best friend and I'm sure this is one of the reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dad and son bonding from jacking off together, Corey and Dana Haines.

My dad was single and he had a one room place so it was a lot easier for us to do it together. I moved in with my dad ( DANA MARK HAINES, born 12-29-48, he is 5' 10" tall. He has dark hair. He weighs 175 lbs. His dick is 5 1/4" long. Our balls are about the same size. I shoot more cum than my dad because he was %@/*^ years ago. He lives in Dilliner, PA as of 4-14-12 ) when I turned 12. I'm his only son ( COREY MICHAEL HAINES, born 6-6-71, I'm 5' 9" tall. I shave my head. I weigh 185 lbs. My dick is 7 3/4" long. I have a lot more body hair than my dad. I live in Tallmadge, OH as of 4-15-12 ). We first started jacking off together when I was 12-13 years old and my dad was 34-35. My dad had a one room place so it was just easier for us to jack off together instead of hiding it all the time. A great father and son bonding experience! My dad is my very best friend and it is an awesome feeling to shoot my load off with my dad.

We would jack off on my dad's coffee table ( which was a large mirror ) and compare our loads. We would leave our cum on my dad's coffee table for weeks on end to. We jacked off together 3-4 times in a day when I was 17 and my dad was 39. One time we shot our loads on my dad's table and left in on their for 35 days. We shot 213 loads on the table before my dad cleaned it up. That is our record for loads on his table. We would then start over after my dad thought that we had filled his coffee table with enough cum. My cum is real thick and white and my dad's is runny and clear. It is always an awesome feeling to shoot my load off with my dad, we always try to go at the same time. I love my dad more than any other man and I'm sure this is the reason. If you want to talk call me at 330-786-6564.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow. Sick.

I'm sorry I have to share this site with sick fuckers like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"No, son, I'm not gay. I am bi. It was your mother that left me for a woman, not me that left her for a man."

-----

just cause mom left dad for a woman doesn't make her gay or somehow worse than daddy- she spent years having sex with him and had a child- she's obviously bi-sexual too_

and you wrote that this was about a father/son wanting to suck each others cocks--that's not quite true_ it's about a young boy who wants to suck ANY cock_and his fucked up dad offers his own instead of encouraging his son to find other ways to meet young men than at glory holes-- and should be telling him about the dangers of anonymous sex____to the son, this was about wanting dick and wanting his dick sucked- and the daddy taking advantage of his son's hunger and insecurity and stupidity; and seducing him into believing that he wanted daddy instead of men/young men in general_ and shouldn't bi-sexuals be having sex with women too? this was all about guy/guy_ no cunt in site or even in mention.

-and the bit you wrote about daddy thinking he and sonny boy could/should have been having sex years ago (when the boy was a minor)_ proves further the father is fucked up and in truth molesting his son- his son is just too stupid/naive to know it....this story had the tone of a predator attacking prey- and that's the part that's really wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"This cock was delightfully smooth, wonderfully hard, and just felt right in my mouth."

Sure it did, it was his own boy Rob's cock. This is a fine story of dad and son bonding, via their big stiff pricks and the big loads of creamy sperm they shoot into each other's mouth. Next, dad's got to bend his boy over, stick his fat veiny daddy-dick up his son's ass, and blow his fatherly balls up Rob's tight little twat.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 5 years ago

A fun little fantasy. For chapter two (or three or whatever) it might be fun to have them go back to the store and share some GH adventures).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous