All Comments on 'A Boy In Babeland Ch. 15'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
SAD TO SEE THE END

WISH MOTHER HAD GOT MORE INTO IT HOPING YOU THINK ABOUT MOM AND THE OTHERS AS STORY NEVER REALLY ENDS.

mike_jerrymike_jerryover 19 years ago
Why don't u continue?

I'm very sad to read yr post.I hope u'll continue to write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Series

Love this series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This Cannot be the end

This was a good story but a really bad one for an ending. It just doesnt explain what happens cept he watched his siters have sex. I think that someone should be jelous that Lee and April are togeather. They should fight over him and stuff. This just cannot be the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nooooooooooooooooo

theres no way you can shut us off now

you hhave to take it to like ch22

and then try to get it published

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please

We have to have more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOOOOO!!

this cannot be te end, there is so much more to tell. please please please keep going with this story.

slutbunnyslutbunnyover 19 years ago
Say it ain't so

Can't believe it's come to an end, but I guess it had to. Brilliant story though. Keep them coming, the stories I mean.

C HansenC Hansenabout 19 years ago
Title: A Boy In Babeland Ch. 15

WHAT A WAY STORY YOU SHOULD CONTINUE MORE STORE TO ENDS ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice.

The writing of this series displays more professional attributes than any that I have read on this site. Good dialogue, narrration and story-line. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This series is AWSOME!!!

Hey... this can't be it. This story is great! I read the whole series in a day and was hoping to read more when they came out. This series ended when it shouldn't have. Ending this story now is a crime. Please write more. Virtually every comment I have read says that you should write more and with such an overwhelming public demand I don't see how you could say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
IDEA!!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE..I've read this whole series twice..and I want more. Maybe you can have April get jealous that Kim and Stacey are having his kids..and then she makes him have hers and forget the other two? I don't know..but..do something!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Genious!

I love your work, I am dissapointed that you are not continuing your work, it brought tears to my eyes as I found out you weren't continuing! Please find it in your heart to continue!

forlornwalkforlornwalkabout 18 years ago
Do one more episode

u should at least meet our interest by showing what happens after 10 or 20 years.... how things get along.... how others feel and they face the taboo problems... and i have a bit more to say - ur story is good... ur stories are good... but, they are a bit utopian, don't u think? having relationships like these have great social results .... attitude towards them, their apprehension, ... and, when Lee is having sex with everybody (his sisters and mother) , isn't anybody else except April is in love with him? isn't there any possessiveness or jelousy - which is more likely... we are human... we have complicated minds... we are not too liberal to conceal our true feelings.... if others have not true feelings for Lee and haven't persued them, then it was only sex for them which in turn narrows and lessens their character or personality.... real life is more intricate... i love ur loving expressions... but, true feelings are perhaps more deep, more unfathomable... i am not trying to teach or anything... u got skill.. u should consider these things too.... u can read Mused's or Bob Clark Jr.'s stories.. they will impress u.... thanks .. hope i didn't disturb... i do like ur stories.... but, there should have been more depth... u know..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More :)

The love and understanding that flows from this series is something that the written word can very rarly fully make available to the reader. You are an extremely talented authour. I was stunned to see it end. Would you please consider writting more ?

I just cant get over how you portrayed the purity of love.

Awsome :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Masterful

I am from America. I just discovered your story in its completness. I read it in one day. I was captivated by the story. You have a great ability. Your story was sexy but, not gross. Most family sex stories are full of just sex and no class. You made a loving and almost believable story. You are probably right in quitting the story with everyone wanting more. It could go on with all the girls and Mum getting pregant. The next generation could get involved in sibling sex. You write well. Thank you for this story.

Fermenal1Fermenal1almost 18 years ago
man u need to continue

too much its in the air the story needs more to happen in the future im so sad this its the end maybe u can reconsider that i dont think april uts so nice to share HIS LOVE with all the other sisters and mom i know we cant be selfish but she REALLY MUST BE JEALOUS of they is she really loves lee maybe she nneeds to become pregnant from her love and if u can a little more of romance between lee and april, cĀ“mon they r couple and they dont look like a couple; however the story kick ass one of my lifetime favs too bad to end i hope u can write more in your spare time perhaps thnks and maybe consider to become a full time writter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story EVAR!

Dude, you gotta keep writin'. The story may seem finished, but really it isn't! Please, even one more chapter is good.

Tell ya the truth, I was kinda disappointed when the first chapter ended. I was like "This is it? You gotta be kiddin' me.", then I backed out to the index page and saw more of your multi-chaptered story. I was like "Yes!". Somehow I managed to finish all 15 chapters within like 4 hours.

Regardless of whether you want to write more or not, thumbs up to you and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
spelling

It was a great story i wish i was like Lee but you need to know that the correct spelling for minute isnt spelled minuet.

Pat Murray

USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucking riviting

dude please keep righting these it cant be over this shit what fucking hoter then hot i will say that of alll the authors ive bee to you arehte best

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dude! That was awesome!

Fuckin' A, I read all the "A Boy In Babeland" posts and to tell you the truth my nuts are runnin' on empty, you're stories are so fuckin' hot. Sucks this was the last but I am content to read them all over again and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awsome

dude a boy in babeland is one of the best storys i've read on here. i loved it from ch 1 to ch 15, i wish more writers on here would use ur kind of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLS Continue

This series is fucking great!

hypertoungehypertoungealmost 17 years ago
the best ever

it was great it kept you coming back for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please continue

please keep writing best story ever on this site

razorblade61razorblade61over 16 years ago
excellent

i trully enjoyed this story you have got to write more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not good for me

Still can't get used to April and her sister being bi. For me it really spoils it, and to have Lee's present seeing them get it on doesn't move me. I'd rather hear about voyeurism with straight sex (man and woman) by a peeping tom of some sort than to see a guy watch two ladies do each other. Series overall was excellent, but had it lost the family orgy and this interaction between April and her sister, it would have been top rate all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo Bravo

Ive never really been into reading incest but your series just threw me overboard. I'm so dissapointed ur ending it PLZ CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great stories

I loved the all of the "a boy in babeland: stories.

wish i was as lucky as lee was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Maybe later

That was amazing... But perhaps you can make more including an epilogue with everybody?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!

And a 6 for the series. It should never end, though I realize that all good things must end eventually. You and Wm Sexspear are hands down the two best authors I have ever read. (In just about any genre). Bravo! & Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
plzzzz continue.........

this is the first time i have evry read a 15 chapter story.........and i loved every line of it.....i never got bored.......it was so amazing.....plzzzz dont stop writing......waiting for ur next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
possible life for boy in babeland

if you dont want to do anymore chapters maybe you would consider letting an author you trust continue them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

this is such a great story i want to see more!!!!!!!!!!:)

email me when anew chapter comes out thanks

thatonedude220@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
superb !!

This is the best story with so many characters and chapters, that i have been so ingrossed in! ... A truly superb piece of descriptive writing!

vicky_20091984vicky_20091984over 14 years ago
great story but not a right ending

I think this is not the right end of this story. All sisters and mother love lee equally and lee also love them equally. So I think you should carry on this story and end will be having all of them (six sisters, mother and lee) living happily together. Lee impregnate his all 6 sisters and mother. Then he should have 1 boy and 1 girl from each of his sisters and mother. Then there will be some more fun with lee fucking his daughters and son fucking their mothers, sisters and grand mother and making them pregnant and living together as husband and wives. This will be a great ending. So please carry on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it coming.

This is the first time ive ever read a seies longer then 3 chapters. It is excellent and you should keep writing it til all the sisters are pregnant with Lees babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best series ever

Thanks for such a fantastic series. No doubt these are the best stories i have ever read. The description is mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need more!

I just can't get enough. Need More! Why does the series have to end here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get it improved

The stories are great. Though it seems to happen so much in similar circumstances. You'll have to improve that for future stories. I loved it though. It's one of the best i've ever read. I want to add something like all 6 of the sisters fucking him in one time cus the ending sucks. Sorry about that. You're really doing great after all.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Twice read

This guy must be a GOD...What a wild ride! A real Buzz fest from the get go. Top marks for a really rousing fantasy...

GizmorGizmoralmost 14 years ago
Babeland

Enjoyed reading your story. Great job.

kindman1953kindman1953over 13 years ago
wow

This is the best story I ever read here. Congratulations on the great story and writing so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best story on here

You are so talented, thank you so much. The storybwas fab and I fell in love with your charecters. You have proven that, love has no restrictions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

All I can say is wow dame now all I have to say is where in god's green earth did you have the time to do this or was it that it came while you were typing

lonwritr06lonwritr06about 13 years ago
F'N gr8t!

Man I luved tha entier saga, an thanx for clearing up the part of wen he was 14, an why they all wanted him. Again man gr8t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, awesome stories!!!

Awesome stories!!!!! I loved these chapters, and I'd say they are the best I've ever read! I wish you'd keep writing them...

dran110589dran110589over 12 years ago

One of the best story series so far!! Enjoyed it to the fullest..that too without my hands in my pants! Hahahaha!! But awesome stuff man!! Cheers!! :)

AgrabahAgrabahover 12 years ago
Great series, with only a few downsides...

The characters description shown in this story is very impressive and made it a joy to read. Though there were a few things that I found rather detracted from it as a whole, but most of them were located in the first chapters. You made the main character incredibly boy scout'ish. An example is the lying, any 18-year old worth his or her own salt would be capable of at least rudimentary lying.

A few character traits seemed very 'forced', like Lee apologizing almost every time he was caught with someone new (despite knowing that all parties already knew about each other).

The main part is tied into my likes, I don't really get anything out of seeing two girls go at each other in any sexual way, and that might be why the last chapter seemed sort of like a lame tie off. The present April presented Lee with seemed more like a present for Steph and herself more than anyone else.

Regardless of the above mentioned 'complaints', I still did find the story very engaging and you have deserve a bravo for it.

Cheers,

-Agrabah

Venus_LoverVenus_Loverover 12 years ago
Nice Story!

I liked this story, especially the character development and the interactions amongst the family members. F-F sex is just as exciting for most males as is M-F, so don't agree with one persons criticism of that. Anyway, it was good.

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago
Finishing

i think you might think about doing one last chapter about everyone moving back in together in a much larger house because they all have lee's children and give total closure to the series it was a well put together series all in all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

i just finished reading this story and i enjoyed it a lot. BUT i was hoping that April was going to get to have a baby also, that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Suprised story turned out better than I thought it would.

Huntergirl30Huntergirl30over 11 years ago
Not finished

April needs to get prego and what happened with the babies. How did April and lee deal with those headaches. Good story though

DarkAngelKotaDarkAngelKotaabout 11 years ago
More!

Love this story and really wish it would be continued. It is one of my favorites of all the stories I have read, though to me personally the quality did start to decline in the last few chapters. But I still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

It was a good story and you should at least finish it with all his sisters having his baby and show how they all deal with the kids. So I hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incest family

its a one of nice story i have ever read but i wish all the family including mom should be pregnent and enjoyed with lots of kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed reading your story. I like the characters. I was hoping for more when I finished reading. I agree with the others that the story should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
together tonight! oh yeah...

This story was good, but what you need to make a PERFECT story are three things: 1. Action, which you got plenty of (if you know what I mean). 2. Dialogue and comedy, which you are good on. And 3. Tragedy. You lack tragedy, which is alright, if you're Dr. Seuss, which you're not. I suggest that you keep writing on this story and make it about tragedy, something that really strains the love Lee has for his sisters, mother, and ESPECIALLY April. You do this then you'll get a lot more support than you do now, because the story will make the readers crawl to the edge of their seats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuing the story

Your story was very well possibly the best I have ever read I really hope you would decide to further continue it and if you do I would love to see april want to have a kid with lee and get pregnant. Thank you so much for your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Score!

I loved the story because it is kind of my relationship with my four sisters and you made it very realistic thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't trust spellchecker!!

Numerous examples of "Sound alike" words confuse the context "father and farther" is one example.Did you mean to spell your name "nemasis" It's usually "Nemesis" after the goddess of retribution! Story is fine but please proof read. "Barnsley" deserves better!

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Good story

Gave you five stars because it is a good long story.However him falling for the red headed cow with the oversized udders does nothing for me .Just not interested in either red heads or cows.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I read this before, doubt I commented.

Please let me commend you for writing a story this long without the rancor or trauma that usually turns up. It was a sweet and sexy story where all the main characters loved each other and did what they could to please the others. Remarkable and entertaining. Your public appreciates your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Read all of the chapters and love how more than one want to have his child however I was let down when the Christmas present from April wasn't that she to had gotten pregnant.

jtw0978jtw0978over 7 years ago
Pregnancies

Have him get them all pregnant and win some money or something

Reb1861Reb1861over 7 years ago

I agree he needs tp get them all pregnant. and land into some money or something. the whole stories was good. but a better ending is needed then this

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Fair

Started well but went downhill fast didn't even read past chapter 5 as couldn't stand the coming and going of everyone.

AntiansemAntiansemover 6 years ago
Loved the series.

Need to tell more about Kim and Stacy.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

Dude at least get them all pregnant

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A WONDERFUL 5 STAR STORY.

GOD, I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS FOR THIS STORY IF I COULD. IT IS A STORY TO REMEMBER. OTHER THAN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IT WAS A TOP NOTCH STORY. TOO BAD THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 7 YEARS. THANKS AUTHOR, Nemasis Enforcer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This could have been a great story. But because the author has no clue regarding verb tense, spelling and the use of common idioms - this story is barely readable. For goodness sake take a course in basic English composition, sentence structure and the proper use of verb tense.

WR_ElmWR_Elmover 3 years ago
Torturous Pleasure

This story was plagued throughout with horrid grammar and spelling making it a torturous read. However, the story line refused to let go as it delivered pleasurable imagery within my mind.

That said it came across as someone unfamiliar with the culture of the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spelling was bad Made it a hard read but the story behind it was good you made it almost fully believable there was a few things you could have done without and there was somethings that was left unexplained in the end which is why I only give it 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Marie should be impregnated by her son ,they would both enjoy it.

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Really need to impregnate April. She deserves it since they are living as a couple.

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Ignore all the naysayers. I really enjoyed your story and it is a shame you are stopping here. I would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous