All Comments on 'Laura's Office Ordeal'

by jerryspunkher

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why

Actual story eh - watched your loving wife get fucked by a big black dick - it's amusing for you to be so proud of that. Did you tell her you were so proud and aroused by her being pleasured better than you could. Hmm must be a good marriage with lots of respect. Did she want you anymore or do you just pay the bills now? Probably all stretched out anyway.

So, might there be some other personal experiance that you could do a better job on? Maybe she caught you with someone and was actually upset. Might be more real - more entertainingly life like. But, well think about it - perhaps a non-marital theme. Marital themes are a little tricky audience wise for a new author. When there's no consequence, or reality most real non-sick readers find it a bit uncomfortable because they think it would be disgusting - a real deal breaker for thier spouse to suggest, want to watch or find them doing that without their consent - this would cause them to push them some pain as well. So, it's your choice. Have fun

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
children ages 12, 8, and 5

Whats the ods that one or even all of these poor kids end up screwed up because offffffff their sick perverted selffffish parents

esknresknrover 19 years ago
More like a rape

This story showed little to no enjoyment on behalf of the woman, which to me is more in the line of rape than two people enjoying sex. Also, it was not finished.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Sad

very sad story, truly not a fanasy of some here. not very erotic either, we always tell every man or boy no means no unless it is rape, which is what this was. The hubby is acting like a sick o watching this and not doing anything. So now he has to watch his wife be blackmailed by this man. PLEASE give us another chapter and fix this mess! wife tell hubby, but they work it out they seek revenge on Charles for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh No !!

Not another wimpy whiteboy and the big bad mean nigger FANTASY...again and again and again ...ad nauseum ..please i beseech you ..STOP !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To: Oh No

Wasn't this original? I've never read a story quite like it before. Imagine a black man fucking a white married middle aged woman with three kids that had never had an orgasm before, and a husband with a teeny weeny dick that masturbated while his wife was taken savagely by the superior black cock. Gosh, I'll bet that the black even gets her pregnant in the next chapter of this pulitzer prize winner.

This idea is so original.

What really was unique was the 4" cock that turned into a three inch one in the course of a few paragraphs.

I just can't wait until the next chapter to see if Charles moves in with the couple and sleeps in the marital bed. Maybe that hubby will even encased in a cock cage to be kept at bay so he won't be able to jack-off. He may even be forced to suck Charlie's magnificent cock to get it hard for his wife's servicing.

It is just amazing to me how these writers come up with these ideas. I've never seen a story with this one's originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I find this to be plausible

I think this type of situation happens more often in real life than most people imagine, except for the husband getting to watch.

My wife got taken in a similarly reluctant way by a fat, obnoxious white guy where she worked, at their workplace, and ended up fucking him regularly for a while.

I never got to watch them, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I Always want to see my wife get fucked by a big black cock,it is my fantasy to watch her get fucked by a black cock and this story makes me remember my fantasy.i am from inda,with an nice indian wife and would love to see her get fucked by a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SO VERY HOT

I love how your slutty wife dresses for work in heels, hose and garter belt. Can't wait have more stories of her dressed like this and getting cum all over her

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ha Ha

Funny. A black guy with a giant cock, a husband who watches her get raped and enjoys it,and she orgasms like never before. What more could anybody want in a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Typical stereotype stuff--boring

This is the typical stereotype "all blacks have a big dick" story. While on stereotypes, why didn't you add the "black men don't eat pussy one." I don't know one who ever told me they enjoy it.

Of course, it is your story and you can give the big guy as many inches as you want.

Oh, by the way, I am a black woman, who is married to a white guy (8 inches) who loves to eat my pussy!

Danisha

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I Love Someone's Concern...

...about the life of fictional kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jerrie Your a piece of work

Well, it may be a rendition of a real pleasant life experiance for the author (see bio) but it just wasn't as sensual as planned according to most of your readers eh Jerrie. No accounting for most peoples tastes I always sad.

Yes, I meant sad - sad for you and yours - perhaps a new more realistic to life conclusion to this story will save it and give you a new direction - well, one can only hope right. Then get some help on a new theme - you are worth it arn't you? Your choice

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resoluteover 19 years ago
Way to leave your names

Gotta love all the brave souls willing to make accounts and put a name to their comments. Way to go.

Also gotta love how much people want "realism" from fiction. If you don't like the black stud/white wife stories, don't read them. These are genre tales, if you don't like the genre, go read something you will like.

It's real classy to criticize people when you're "anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Story

I liked your story. It was well written. I also agree with Ardin regarding the nay sayers. I have read their comments about other interracial stories as well. Guys, why do you read these types of stories if you don't like black men? Or is it that you really do like black men and these comments simply push the urge further down inside.

My advice is to give into your desires and pick a new section of stories to read. I am sure that the Gay Male catagory has stories of black men screwing pretty white boys like yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ni**a cock in a White Pussy?

I hate these kinds of stories because we don't see many of similar ones of a white cock in a black bitch. For some odd reason those Ni**a "studs" have to show off as being favorites of white bitches that are often too ugly or fat or sloppy for a decent white man to fuck.

I read these stories because I feel like it. But just because I feel like it I may not like them. And....as a reader, I have the freedom to read what I want, and grade them accordingly on this site. If enough of us white folks graded these wimpy stories with zeroes, maybe the people writing them would set up their own erotic site and leave our white one alone.

Dr.TDr.Tover 19 years ago
Ni**a cock in a White Pussy?

I hate these kinds of stories because we don't see many of similar ones of a white cock in a black bitch. For some odd reason those Ni**a "studs" have to show off as being favorites of white bitches that are often too ugly or fat or sloppy for a decent white man to fuck.

I read these stories because I feel like it. But just because I feel like it I may not like them. And....as a reader, I have the freedom to read what I want, and grade them accordingly on this site. If enough of us white folks graded these wimpy stories with zeroes, maybe the people writing them would set up their own erotic site and leave our white one alone.

XploremyworldXploremyworldover 19 years ago
Ignorant, Ugly Utterances

Way to go, Jerry. I trust you're not one to be discouraged by those who would disparage your literary talents. Many of those who object to your story can't put together a correctly constructed sentence, much less a story conveying continuity, substance, and storyline (plot). Obviously it's the interacial tones, the 'Mandingo' man element to these kinds of stories which make them uncomfortable and instills in them the need to strike out wildly, blindly, not even seeing that it's THEIR own insecurities which they're struggle with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it's not the literature or the content

It's the illiteracy. Your and you're. They are both in the dictionary and you owe it to prospective readers to learn their meanings. This was only one example. It DOES make a difference in the enjoyment of your work, despite what the yahoo fringe in search of fast wank-off material say.

Every hotel room seems to come with a bible, every trailer park should come with a dictionary.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Here's a complete sentence.

You may have a nice writing style but the story had no imagination. There was nothing new or improved about the situation. This is the same stereotypical bullshit that 90% of the other authors have written. The only thing that was missing was his wife telling him that her shaved pussy now belonged to any big dicked black man that wanted her. The proper stereotype ending for this story is for her to leave her husband and family and move in with the black man and his friends. I guess chapter two is going to be where he blackmails her into fucking his friends with small dick hubbys approval. Some of us big dicked black men got better things to do and better pussy to get.

Read ya later

(Probably Not)

Bishop

WarsteelIXWarsteelIXover 19 years ago
Good, but...

This is an ok story, but if it is a re-telling of what you saw happen to your wife then you should definately try to be more descriptive of the action. A just-the-facts style of writting is fine for tax forms, but erotic writting needs a little more 'omph'. If there was a repeat of this occurance betwen your wife and Charles try to free your imagination a little more as you describe what is happening-"I watched, fascinated, as Charles jackhammered is massive dick in my loving wife's sopping wet cunt. I knew how tight and hot Laura's pussy would be after she had been drinking, and jealousy almost overcame my lust as I imagined Charles hitting depths in her pussy that I know I'd never reached. Despite three kids Laura had a fantastic, vise-grip cunt, and hearing her incoherant moanings of lust from her drilling by this black stud made me wonder how he could last as long as he had. I knew he was enjoying something that only I had until then- the hot, tight grip of Laura's sexy, mature pussy." See what I mean? And BTW, I happen to be a black male, but I'm just an "ordinary, average guy" in the dick department, so ignore the racist idots who come here to complain about such things. (My old man and youngest brother, however...)If they want to save the world from porn in general (and this type of porn in particular), they have come to the wrong place to do it. :-)Keep it true and keep writing.

WarsteelIXWarsteelIXover 19 years ago
Good, but...

This is an ok story, but if it is a re-telling of what you saw happen to your wife then you should definately try to be more descriptive of the action. A just-the-facts style of writting is fine for tax forms, but erotic writting needs a little more 'omph'. If there was a repeat of this occurance betwen your wife and Charles try to free your imagination a little more as you describe what is happening-"I watched, fascinated, as Charles jackhammered is massive dick in my loving wife's sopping wet cunt. I knew how tight and hot Laura's pussy would be after she had been drinking, and jealousy almost overcame my lust as I imagined Charles hitting depths in her pussy that I know I'd never reached. Despite three kids Laura had a fantastic, vise-grip cunt, and hearing her incoherant moanings of lust from her drilling by this black stud made me wonder how he could last as long as he had. I knew he was enjoying something that only I had until then- the hot, tight grip of Laura's sexy, mature pussy." See what I mean? And BTW, I happen to be a black male, but I'm just an "ordinary, average guy" in the dick department, so ignore the racist idots who come here to complain about such things. (My old man and youngest brother, however...)If they want to save the world from porn in general (and this type of porn in particular), they have come to the wrong place to do it. :-)Keep it true and keep writing.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Okay , here is my take

I have to agree with X_Bishop. (an fine author who hasn't writen enough in my humble opinion! :-)). This has nearly every possible sterotype all in one little story. Keep writing, just think up something original! Also, as I have pointed out, one should never say "this happened to me" because most of us really don't care. not tomention it leaves you open to personal atack as well.

Your actual writting is okay just use a bit more imagination. Like have the woman look up at the black guy after he whips it out and say "Is that all?" then she whistles for hubby who whips out a schwanschtucker about 18 inches long! LOL Now THAT would be different!

As for the writer who says we don't have enough black female/white male going on, you are correct. But if you want to read some good ones I respectfully suggest you read velvetpie. She is a very hot writer either black or white! Gives me a woody every time! LOL!

And yes, I signed this one and have submitted stories! So there ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Wife Cheats 'Cause She WANTS To...

...And ANY wife that cheats feels CONTEMPT for her husband. ANY so-called 'husband' who'd hide out in the closet has NO REAL LOVE for his wife or her safety OR the INTEGRITY of the marriage.

We all know that any marriage, even the GOOD ones takes a lot of care and protection. ANYONE can feel tempted. But it's EQUALLY true that women are different from men, in that when they become truly aroused, their responses become almost "automatic", and are unstoppable. This is a self-defense response so that when a hard dick enters their slick tunnel, the man doesn't literally rip the incredibly sensitive and tissue-paper soft flesh of the pussy. So the female WILL respond by opening her legs, mouth, ass and take in the incredibly intimidating foreign dick, and it WILL "have it's master's way" with her soft and yielding pussy.

A woman has no possible chance, thus. But a woman who loves her husband will cry rape at any turn as loudly as possible to preserve the sanctity of the marriage vows. Before, if not during (Her body WILL betray her), and certainly after.

Believe me, I KNOW. I was fucked that way by a black man in my office. Except that I did want it more, after the experience, and still told my husband. I won't lie. It broke his heart to see me responding with a loud and lusty cry of "Fuck me in my hot, wet pussy, your dick is so huge and amazing", but I was angry with him for not risking a beating and rescuing me. And the Divorce Judge agreed. I agreed to a 50-50 split for the sake of the children, and finally found myself a man who'd really protect me and not "waffle", ever again: my "rapist". And he is a truly masterful Man. He masters me every night, and he is raising my children to be good strong men and my daughter to be a strong, and assertive woman, with excellent combat skills.

Things my ex-wimp phony wimp-of-a-husband never did.

In short- the Black Man of my dreams.My Lord and sex master.With a 10" dick(Size matters, girls!)to match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue

I would have liked to have seen this story continued with the followup interaction between the husband and wife as they come to terms with the wife's new master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hard to do

He killed himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

Fantastic story! Let the saga continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Been there!

I have been had by black men just like that. It was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Please write a second part to this story it was great. It had me hard as a rock.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent fucking, I want some

Love the story, love black cock and so does husband. xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stop reading

How stupid is a person complaining about a story depicting the thing that the title describes? A story on a subject in a category about that subject!

You have to be either a moron or masochistic to read a story in a “Loving Wives” category about a “Black Cock” if you are offended by those things.

It’s real easy bitches! Read something else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, keep writing!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous