All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good story. A little slow starting, but once it gets going it's well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sister

Love the text audio...brother sister seduction.....wishing I had a hott sister like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not the greatest

Considering the quality usual to the audio section from the likes of Dawn and Kitten and when Erotic Enchantress was with us this was really not even in the same league ......... the voice is edgy and grating and as for the delivery it was anything but erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
holy fuck....

it sounded like you had a cold....and it was quite slow to start...but fuck was it ever good!

Wish I had a sister who loved to fuck her brother like you though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How fucking dumb is he.....

....if it takes him over 13 min to get cock in your pussy? Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
still cumming...

...and cumming and cumming...made me start to have fantasies i didn't think i had before.

hot sexy voice...loved it...more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome. lot of f** and p** words . great erotic

awesome. lot of f** and p** words . great erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
IN THE SAME ROOM

I was watching all the time. Slowing I took off my clothes in the hall way, leaving me there standing naked watching you as I was playing with my male toy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lovely

from the story to the sexy ass voice, i loved every second of the story. the forbidden seduction to the overall lust; lovely is the only way i can describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lacks elements of a good incest fantasy

This story lacks the elements of a good incest fantasy. It could be the story of any encounter. How did they feel, brother and sister fucking? How did they handle the guilt, the dark attraction of braking this taboo? What would their parents think? These and similar questions should be part of an incest fantasy. It's well read, but generally boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shows promise

You have a good voice, though my first thought was that you had a bit of nasal congestion when recording. However, your feeling for your subject is undeniable. The emotion felt real and very passionate. I would, however have liked to hear a bit more of the psychological aspect. The point of an incest fatasy, as opposed to any other sort, is that there is a dark undercurrent of the forbidden to it that makes you feel dirty and sexy at the same time. The allure of forbidden fruit, as it were. Driving that home, and either increasing the pace at the beginning or dwelling with greater detail on the actual sex (thus lengthening the whole story a bit) would give the final piece of the puzzle that would raise this from good to excellent.

ErotiscribeErotiscribeover 18 years ago
A good beginning

Not a bad attempt but, clearly, not up to the standard of the "Teacher's Pet" trilogy; like they say, things improve with age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh yeah baby

i dont care what everyone else says this story is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I was impressed

I was impressed with your description. It takes quite an immagination to do what you did. It was almost like I was there watching and wishing it was I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you are horny

how hot is this. I was hard from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sexy

i would love to do this with my older sister

mikej2358mikej2358over 17 years ago
So Hot

I was stroking my hard cock, imagining I was fucking my sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brotherly Love was to short

I loved the story line BUT bro it was way to short. I used to jerk off in the bathroom w/o locking the door so my sister could walk in on me with a nice stiff cock in hand hand. The first time it took her about a half a minute but she turned away w a big smile on her face. One of many times to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Orgasm

Multiple orgasms would exhance the experience for the listener.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it when I lived it

Sooo hot, Fucked my younger brother after a night of drinking and strippers. The story triggered great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brings back wonderful thoughts

Great story,I too used to jack off thinking about my younger sister.. I'd always time my cum to when in my thoughts I'd cum in her tight cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brings back memories

Great stuff. My younger sister and I fucked each other silly when we were kids and to this day, the memories of those incidents get me hard!! Your voice is wonderful and sexy. Keep them coming - I wish you would do more incestuous stuff. I had to call my sister and discuss our escapades ... just had to! Thanks.

richie4urichie4uover 16 years ago
Too hot to handle..

Naughty, erotic, the ultimate fantasy written down..your story telling is passionate and sexy..only problem was had to listen to one of your other stories after, as I wasn't quite finished...!

shrpshtrshrpshtrover 16 years ago
If Only

I loved it. If only every sister would do this for their brother... Your voice is so sexy. Please do more of the incestuous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So good

My brother and i love your stories and your voice. We have use your stories several times while we have sex. Just one hour ago we listened this and i was riding on his lap slowly, his dick deep inside of my pussy getting ready to plant all his sperm deep in me. Now im all ready for shower, im drenched of our lovejuices all thanks to you. ;) We hope to hear new audio of hot sibling love from you. Thank you, kisses <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
memory lane

i cant say i ever fucked my sister, but once set up a jack off situation and listened for my sister so she would walk in on me right as i was cumming. i faced the door in a reclined position on my bed. i looked her right in the eyes and had my mouth open like u was surprised, spurting my load onto my face and into my mouth as she watched. she was horrified. i played it off ass an accident and said i didn't aim away from my face out of shock.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Absolutely the BEST

I really love your stories and I think you have the sexiest voice possible. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fuckt my sistr and luvd cuming in her mouth! thank

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good, but...

Throughout the entire story, I had to keep reminding myself that this is supposed to be an incest story. There wasnt as much reference to their relationship as I hoped there would be. Instead of constantly saying 'baby', try using words like 'brother', 'bro', 'big brother', 'big bro', and words like 'sister', 'sis', 'little sister', and 'little sis'. You did in the beginning, but there wasnt much reference to it during the intimate parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I wish...

I know how she feels I wish my brother would fuck me but he doesnt see me that way, as usual he thinks it would be wrong to sleep with relatives...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Preview of things to come

My twin brother and I are sophomores in high school, and have been playing around a bit for almost a year. I didn't think we should do anything 'serious' with each other, but he let me hear your audio file to let me know it was all right. It got me hot, and since our parents were out, we went up to my bedroom where he got me even hotter, then took my virginity. I liked it a lot but now we have to figure out how to get me on the pill before too many more sessions, because we both love feeling him come inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sadly

Sadly I cannot use realplayer therefore am left hanging, is there any chance you may reupload these stories in mp3 format?

JulianJulianover 14 years ago
Amazingly Hot!!

Amazingly Hot Sounds & Wanton Voice!

Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like the story

I like the story but her nasal voice made me cringe and want go hand her a kleenex or show her to the plastic surgeon

NakodaNakodaover 14 years ago
Hot Baby

I came with you Princess.Loved your story, reminded me of our first time.Thanks for shareing.

frontporchloungerfrontporchloungeralmost 14 years ago
WOW

Amazing voice work. Just really spectacular. Also the writing of her lines and was great and the story was also just really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Voice?

Good story, however, the girl doing the audio sounds like she needs to blow her nose, or has a serious head cold! The accent is sexy somewhat, but the slurred words and stopped up nose sounds takes away from the mood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous