All Comments on 'Mom's Bra'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story.

Breath of fresh air...a little reality. Middle-aged mom who doesn't look like a 20 year old porn stary. Mom mode...putting that partly aside for the sex...then back to mom mode. Good story! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
made me horny

i want to fuck your 55 year old mother. she sounds hot. great story please write more old lady stories.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 13 years ago
How in the hell?

Could you "gag" on a freshly washed & showered pussy???? Otherwise a good story I liked it a lot.

tonyafellytonyafellyover 11 years ago
beautiful story<

too bad you did not give us more details on how the affair started....how she or he seduced the other, the times they fucked behind the dad's back etc.

but still, red hot description on the fucking, super

then the bra ending, wowowowowow

keep on writing you are super good

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
What an imature tosser

You say at 55 she is old and used up? Well I hope you live into your 90's and lose the ability to get it up in your 40's.

In the shower you say she got nothing out of it but you did. Shame on you.

You then send a totally disgusting image and mixed message. In one paragraph you seem to love her fragrant aroma, yet only one paragraph later you say "I gagged on the smell of her cunt, the dank stench of her crotch overwhelming my sense of smell. But I soldiered on . . ." and this is just after she got out of the shower. Oh, btw, just because you haven't been there doesn't mean she couldn't have an orgasm without you. What a selfish jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dad was totally incapacitated when it was time to come home.

Dad has the spare room with a hospital bed now, and he's only semi-coherent. It was sad for us, but at least we didn't need to worry about being caught in the act anymore. I sleep in mom's bed now, and that night we had unbridled sex. I'm glad dad's out of it because we were loud. I fucked my mother hard, causing her to moan almost constantly from my piston pumping into her pussy. As mom began to cum, her body convulsed, and she began shouting, "Oh my god honey, that feels so good, I've needed your cock for so long!" "Fuck me honey, you know I need it, give it to me!" "Fuck me, fuck your mother!" I began uncontrollably thrusting into my mom, "Oh mom, your pussy is so good!" "I'm going to cum, huh, huh, uh, uh, uh, oh god mom, I'm cooommmmmmming!" Then mom finished with, "Oh god, oh god, oh yes, oh yes honey, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, aaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love the story lol

how can u love the story this is one sided love story the mom love her son but the son is a total jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love story and sex story, 2 in 1.

I lusted after my mom 24/7, and i loved her 24/7. Each of the 2 feeling was distinct but they were inseparable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A NICE STORY. I GAVE IT A 5 (4.8/5.0 = 96% = A)

His mom is a keeper.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 3 years ago

Great read, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MOM'S BRA.

LOVE THE STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous