All Comments on 'Rachael's Humiliation'

by beaked_orchid

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Liked the story but.....

too much emphasis on the characters race. How does that aid your story unless it is inherently racist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

you need to do a sequel. any further humiliations? I am a women who loves to be under another women control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What was that?

I don't understand what's sexy in this story? its a story about a brutal fight of racism

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brutal...

And painful to read. Really not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed the work

great story development and enjoyed the humiliation aspect of the story... how about developing the second episode?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Great story. Not appealing to everyone I'm sure, but the fight is one of the best ones that I've read. Hope second part is comming soon. Keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OK

Good story but it would have been better if you took out the racial sterotyping. It didn't add anything to the story and left me wondering why you kept emphasizing it. Still, looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nothing desirable

I found nothing to like. The racial tensions were overstated and characters are made to be more helpless or bloodthirsty than is likely or believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why did the brother just stand there...

whith his thumb up his ass? So much for your vision of chivalry. I actually thought this was one of the most pointless stories written on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no good

now if u was white why did u let the niggers win or what are u a wigger damn if my sis was down like that ya better belive i would help her out instead of lettin your fake colors come out u should have let your tru colors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow man

Wow man. I'm so sorry that happened to her. That is just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a joke

this story is a joke, whatever happened to this black girl, did she know who her father was, was she a crack head, no white people helped her.? This story blew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unrealistic

It would have been More realistic if the brother followed the crack head nigger home and raped and permanently defaced her. Like Cutting her scalp off. Maybe putting one of those plates in her mouth and a female circumcision?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to agree....

that the racial element in this story was wrong. And it added nothing to it.

da_beast_1990da_beast_1990over 6 years ago
Disappointed by the ending

You had so much potential to make this story much more erotic than it already was but you failed to utilize that potential and wasted it on pointless trivia. I feel that the story itself had an excellent start but the overall content was disapponting. Had the story continued and had you secured Tonya as being a truly evil antagonist and your sister as the helpless maiden your story would have a much stronger effect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous