All Comments on 'Our Story: The Beginning'

by beenthere2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good pacing

Good pacing, not too fast but wise decision not to try and stretch it out for pages, also enough detail to form an image but not so much that I couldn't fill in the details that worked for me with my imagination. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

the story held me right to the end and had me shaking with excitement .

a well thought out story

Panty_LickerPanty_Lickerabout 19 years ago
Very very good

You have an amazing way of telling a story that it all sounds very real. I read episode one and then decided to read this one to get the begining.

Keep up the great writing - im now off to read the rest of your great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So very sensual

It held my attention to the end. Frankly, got me hard. Love the story and all of the sequels. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How it went down

I was not there to see my wife and her daughter have sex for the first time, but from their telling of the story it went down almost exactly like this did. Masturbation in front of each other turning into full-blown insectuos sex. A+++ staory. Hard from beginning to end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cumming

GREAT STORIES GOT HARD READING THEM,SO HAD TO FINISH IT .WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE STORIES FROM YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
worst story ever

dumbass bisexual slut. have fun with stds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

As a fellow Author, I must Digress, that while your idea may be good, the content and "He said she said" Dialog style makes this the worst story i have ever read, it was so bad that i couldn't even masturbate to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh so tempting

wish that I was the neighbor

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very hot woman to woman sex !! Its very arousing to see 2 women go at each other; as its so different than a male/female or guys. Its very arousing and hot. The closeness and intensity...... there is something about it that is so captivating. Women who have shared that are quite specific about how complete that can be.

So, the next chapter should be Stacy & Heather eating each other out and cumming in more detail plus adding in a guy to share who has the stamina to go a long way.

Very hot and arousing, thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Red hot

Beautiful smoking hot cunts,for sucking and fucking.

Tasteofyou69Tasteofyou693 months ago

It excited me!I want to be also their neighbors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous