All Comments on 'Double the Fun'

by dr0701

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not quite there

The story would get close to real erotica but then back off like having them go to the bathroom or getting a tissue to clean up when tongues and lips were readily at hand. There a lot of things to do with cum other than wipe it off. Doer19

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Tom?

Well? How long has Claire been seeing Tom? In the last story she called him because she wanted to fuck him. But there's no mention of that here. I know Vicky was to celebrate your birthday when you thought it would be Tom. It was a very nice story I liked it I just wish you had mentioned something about it. The way she told him that she wanted to fuck him reminded me of my ex-wife. When she told me that this guy had been coming on to her and if it was ok to set a date with him, I said ok. and she called him that night and asked of he wanted to have some fun, "Some fun." There were a lot of little turns you had to make to get to where we lived. she was going to meet him next to a warehouse behind us. he just drove straight through. He had to have been there before I told myself since he didn't even have to slow down to find the place that he apparently had never been to before. I didn't divorce her for screwing around. I divorced her for lying. She always knew that I would let her see whomever she wanted too, so I didn't understand why she had to hide her affairs and then lie to me about where she had been. Anyway I hope you keep on writing this fabulous stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous