All Comments on 'Ravished & Eaten'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Lady CassandraLady Cassandraabout 19 years ago
OK, got my attention!!

I like you have longed to read a story that would bring up the hairs on the back of my delicate neck.

You did it. You did it quite well. Keep 'em coming, doll, keep 'em coming.

Thanks for sharing,

Lady Cass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good

I liked this story, very imagintive.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Heavy!

Your story just grabbed me and held on even though I knew it would end bad for the girls. You've got one wicked imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo bravo

great story i loved your description of the girls and of how the monster sounded. very entertaining i also liked the fact that you knew what was comming and yet it still is shocking and enjoyable kindof like hichcock

anyway good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dude, sick

Man I've read some whacked out stuff before but that was by far the most disgusting, gruesome, unappealing, and unerotic story I've ever read in my life. And I know that we have to give a lot of leeway to the sex story writers in terms of plot but hey, just what exactly is a beast from hell doing on the loose in the woods anyways? Just out for a stroll was it?

lady_hawke56lady_hawke56almost 17 years ago
very scary

This was good and scary and yes it was gory too. This would have made a good movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

I loved it...this story would make a nice movie! 5/5 *Ras*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quite Frankly...

That was quite.... stupid. I found really... nothing scary about it. There really was nothing terribly gross, or gory. I 'spose since this is coming from a horror lover, that it's like... nothing. When I was reading the comments prior to the actual reading of the story, I was thinking in my head, "Awesome! This story has GOT to be good." And... it wasn't. I can understand how you addressed that this was your first time writing a horror//erotic story, but really though. People were exaggerating greatly. I didn't even flinch once, or think, "ugh, how gross" at all while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the heck...

No it was not scary, yes it was gross (enema please leave a warning next time), creative? Not really. You have potential, but this was just a "brown" stain on the dark velvet curtain that is supposed to be errotic horror.

Try alittle more scare and not just a long drawn out not so detailed death sex scene for the whole story. Yeah it's harsh but that should motivate you to write something better as opposed to the same bad writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Scary? Hardly.

Your story wasn't scary at all. It wasn't very erotic, either. Please try harder next time.

imurddyimurddyabout 14 years ago
yuck!

I liked the storyline, but once you put shit in someone's mouth it becomes disgusting, not erotic! You might have said 'her entrails rained down her body, soaking her girlfriend' etc, something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Monster, get back to the woods!

A rather pointless story. Lack of any character development, a fairly lame tentacle monster (with a sense of humour), no eroticism, shoddy description, all in all this was a consistantly bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good

I really like the story. Despite what the other person said. I think that it is the first horror story that has legitimately disgusted me. Very blunt but I guess when you ask for Erotic Horror you don't ask for fairies and love tales. I thought it fit "Erotic Horror" well, maybe not as erotic as others, but suiting.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Like Anon said

It's Erotic Horror not Erotic Romance Horror LOL! Throughly disgusted! Well well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brutal

Very slasher pulp story, couldn't even get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree

very brutal... but the s'mores thing???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Imaginative, but not great

Sorry, but this was poorly executed. It certainly had potential, a lot of it I think, but it was not scary. The monster was cool. Like someone else had said: where did it come from? Backstory would be nice. I like the idea though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1344 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.