All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Ch. 03'

by pauls_lover_gal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved this story!!!!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Enough Already! Think About/Plot Your Revenge Honey!

Enough of this abuse! Add a chapter at the end where the bride,maid of honor,and bridesmaids tie the groom to a rack and get even. First they take turns pulling out his pubic hairs,one by one. Next,they separate his balls and tie them tight,then taking turns whipping them with a small leather cat-o'-nines. Next they rub Ben Gay all over his cock and balls.And for the grand finale,they take turns ramming his ass,balls deep,with a black,THICK,12 inch long strap-on dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would've ended this differently

Leave the first three chapters as-is, but the fourth chapter should be the wedding ceremony itself. The preacher asks "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold..." and all the rest. She replies "No, I do not - and this is why" and recounts the entire history, blow-by-blow, of exactly what's happened so far. In front of the church. In front of his entire family. In front of whomever she has shooting video of the event, or providing security. The rest of her bridal party is mysteriously not at the wedding... as they're in on what's about to happen and are busy loading all of her possessions out of the apartment and into a moving truck. The relationship is over and the video of his supposed friends' reaction is priceless.

Sorry, I'm a bitch. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous