All Comments on 'My Mom'

by Anopheles

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TibxoTibxoabout 19 years ago
Good story

I really good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Write more mom/son stories.....it's hard to find a good author in that department.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More!

More mom/son stories. You write really well! I am a pervert (aren't we all?), so go the whole hog next time, butt and all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

Nice story, now let her get pregnant by the son, since she's on the patch....

Wildfire427Wildfire427about 19 years ago
Great Job!

Wonderful story! Well written with just enough "missing" information that the reader can fill in as they want. Good action sequences and dialouge. You MUST write more to this line.

doormousedoormouseabout 19 years ago
Hot damn!!!!!!

Wow!! That was really well written, REALLY HOT...

What more can I say that hasn't already been said. Awesome story!! ;-)

doormousedoormouseabout 19 years ago
Hot damn!!!!!!

Wow!! That was really well written, REALLY HOT...

What more can I say that hasn't already been said. Awesome story!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Truely Great!

This story was very strong, please continue! There so much more these two need to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Next Installment, please!

A great dirty fantasy story! You made the scenerio and the dialogue plausible enough so we could all imagine it could have been real (That makes for the best erotic stories!).

I hope you take things further in the next installment - After a bit of avoidance and awkwardness, have mom use a woman's most wicked, seductive "tools" - lacy lingerie and stockings concealed by a sexy dress or form-fitting business suit and stilleto-heeled pumps - to have her son aching for her and only her. I know you will paint an amazing picture with your words!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very,Very Incredible.

This was Incredible!. Please continue this story. I love the element of getting caught!. Please don't stop here!

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLabout 19 years ago
More please

There isn't much I can say but WOW you need to make another installment real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

make a part 2 where they almost get caught.keep it up

stevaroonistevarooniabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

The buildup was drastic...but it worked out great. There's not much character development, but sometimes a little "fast food" doesn't hurt. Thank! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unreadable

Could only read through the first couple of lines. Far too many spelling mistakes, the grammar is disgusting & the use of the word 'gotten', a pet hate of mine & a word which does not exist outside Yanky land, made the story unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a moron.

Ok, I'm normally a grammar Nazi myself, but you're just ridiculous. His grammar was fine, for the most part. In fact, considering what most stories on this site are like, it was great. As for the word "gotten," that's a word in any dictionary that I'm familiar with. Plus, if you object so strongly to individual words that you dislike the story because of it, you're never going to find ANY good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The perversion of hearing my mother call me baby while jacking me off, just like she always did when she was cleaning off a scrape when I was a kid, almost made me cum in her hand at that moment.

Lots of boys feel exactly like Jerry. They're so excited by the contrast of their sweet loving mom, who raised them from a baby and was always there to make their little hurts better, now taking tender motherly care of their big hard cock with her firm hand or warm mouth. Jerry's mother, though, goes all the way, and introduces her boy's stiff cock to the same wonderful hole between her legs he came out of. For a son nothing in his life can ever compare with having his big prick surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Dazzled by his feelings, Jerry innocently asks if he can "finish" up his mother's twat. Of course you can, kids, your mom wants to feel all the creamy semen you've got in your hot young balls painting the walls of her cunt a nice sticky white. And, um, Jerry--you'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it, it was. Beautiful, I had a similar experience, made me feel good reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous