All Comments on 'Outing'

by suba

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KernoonosKernoonosover 17 years ago
Very good sexy sub bitch.

Merry Meet Sexy Suba.

I am impressed, you not only covred the life style of a 24/7 Submissive and her routen, you wrote a good story about how hart less some Dom's can become.

PS: it's not a Mills and Boon novle, Keep up the good work Sub Bub.

Blessed Be: Master Kernoonos....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

When you got to the homeless part, didn't think I'd be finishing your story, but WOW was I turned on! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not so good

Pretty crummy story. Poor character developement. Where are the safe words? This DOM is devoted to abuse/humiliation of a person in his control. It has nothing to do with sexual gratification for the sub....much less protection or health needs for the sub. I bet you can write a story much better than this.

subasubaalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Why Anonymous

If you have a true comment to make about my work, that's great but why not leave your name so I can comment directly to you.

I'm not sure what you think submission is, but to me, submission is no safe words. If you have safe words then the submissive is in control. I am not a person who likes to be in control. I give control over, that is the reasoning behind my submission.

Do you know what really gets me hot? That is when I'm used for someone elses pleasure, not my own.

In any event, this is a S T O R Y. Did I say it was Non Fiction? Is it in the Non Fiction section?

If you want to discuss my work with me, please email me directly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please keep writing

I loved this piece! I though it was wonderful, as well as exiting, and BEG you to write more submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not great

Is this really BDSM? He has no concern for keeping her safe or for her health for that matter. Safe, Sane, and Consensual is a major part of it otherwise it's just abuse masquerading as BDSM. What would he have done if if it turned really violent? He may have well be the sub because he had so little control over the situation but yet he was willing to put her into it head first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous