All Comments on 'A Game Goes Too Far'

by LWife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Freewheeling Animalistic Behavior at its best!

We need more of this type of story. Dogmatic ideas between two consenting adults should not be allowed to control our social enjoyment.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
A bit confused

The premise is good but the followthrough seemed weak. He is quite distracted by his wife's behavior and even gets angry... but he was the one who didn't play his own game. Even distracted and drunk he convinces Terry to come to the party? The story didn't ring like it was plausable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bridgid????????????????????

there is nothing sexual in the name bridgid.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 19 years ago
Very spicy

I thought I was the only person who photoshopped pics of their wife in threesomes. I liked how the competition ended up working for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better

Better than last effort eh wifey - edgy sharing is more sensual than cuckolding everyone. Good Show

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gave up at role playing

I gave up when ass-hole started wth his role playing crap. I can't take anymore pervert stories. They get a little boring and disgusting after a while. Where do all the role playing perverts come from.? I think I'm normal but in 8 years in high school and college, 4 years in the army and 25 years working with hundreds of people, I have never met anyone outside of literotica who was into role playing.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a crock

If almost any husband on the planet had watched as his supposedly faithful wife Briget brought home 3 dickwads she met in a bar (not close to their role playing rules) it is extremely doubtful that the husband would laugh it off as the dick wads proceeded to fuck her in front of his face. Were it I, might call the police reporting a rape in progress at my home. Or more likely take some pictures of the 3 on 1 sex and at the beginning of the next week book an appointment for a lawyer who specializes in divorce. Plus I would come home and give me unfaithful slut wife an hour to pack and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trying to decide. . .

Was reading this a complete waste of time or a minor mistake. Hmmmm, yup. . .complete waste of time wins it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A big turn off.

This story is very sad and disturbing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
unlikely conversion

This is presented as happening in their first 'role-play' episode? Bull-Shit!

Sweetie leaves the bar with her Suitor for what sounds like 45 minutes or so. Getting fucked by the same Bull later, at their house, was unlikely to have been her inaugural 'strange' that evening! Agree with comment that Hubby picking up a hottie, as wasted as he admits to having gotten, is even LESS likely!

2.7 = 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well...

At least hubby didn't get totally shafted... He's still got some catching up to do after his wife's little escapade outside the club... From that point on I'd be getting as much new pussy, ass and BJs as possible...

As to the story needs to exp,ain the wife's thinking for disappearing and what she did outside the club... Obviously something went on. She's pissed when she comes back to fund hubby enjoying himself with another woman and merely kisses her? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya know what REALLY happened?

Mr Horse Dick got half way in and then hit her cervix. She screamed in pain and they had to pull her off the ceiling. Boy was this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The only berson dumber than Bridgid

Is her ex husband, cause that is what he should be by now.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Licketysplit nailed it for how ridiculous it is.

Not to mention unprotected sex with what 5 total strangers from a bar?

Yeah, thats a recipe for STD russian roulette that they can eventually share.. with a bonus risk of death by AIDS

Wonderful, at least the idiots dont have kids.

That and that the story is short are the only positives I can come up with.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Am I missing a page?

Comments about bringing 3 strange men back and her only fucking them

Having sex with 5+ strangers

And of course the obligatory STD comments, forgetting of course that STDs do not exist in fiction land ;)

Finally lest we forget the person on the porn site complaining about perverts, not group sex with strangers though, but about role playing omgfg so happy this is a comedy site.

The story is explicit about 2 strangers and implicit about a 3rd, the one she went outside with (pony tail guy, not James).

All said, the progression from 1st time role playing to stranger danger was a bit incredible and some of his thoughts and responses - separated indeed, why not spill then and let it go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was creepy

Play a game in which you risk std's and your marriage? And you think that's sexy or erotic? More like nasty, sick shit.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
O THE GAMES MARRIEDS PLAY

not illegal, not to immoral, not conducive to remain together even tho its consenting \ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Marriage is F#cked!

In chapter 2 we learn that Bridgid has become a Size Queen and has decided that now that she's gone black,she'll never go back.Dopey the husband's sex life is mainly with his girlfriend,"Fleshlight". As the story moves along,Bridgid gets DPed by James and his pal LeRoy,who has an even bigger cock,then she gets made airtight during the 6 guys gang bang,and she finally pulls a train for 20 big-dicked guys down at the Jig-A-Boo After Hours Club. As the chapter ends,she's just given birth to twins Tyrone and Ruby. (Damned if she knows who the father is.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot sex but you have to wonder where that marriage is headed. -4-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous