All Comments on 'Our Favorite Cock'

by psr2045and16

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Puerile, adolescent bullshit.

Title should include a health warning. Nothing more to be said.

Litbees

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Probably

The worst fucking job of writing i've ever witnessed. It makes one wonder if the author of this tripe is 12 or 13.

Character mixing. John becomes someone else. Matt is intertwined with a new character named Lisa who is a confidante of the wife.

Use the volunteer editor provision on literotica. Build your chacters. Have a good outline as to where the story is going instead of a rambling bunch of words.

If you wish to write erotica, then do it and make it erotica, and not just some juvenille bullshit.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Probably

The worst fucking job of writing i've ever witnessed. It makes one wonder if the author of this tripe is 12 or 13.

Character mixing. John becomes someone else. Matt is intertwined with a new character named Lisa who is a confidante of the wife.

Use the volunteer editor provision on literotica. Build your chacters. Have a good outline as to where the story is going instead of a rambling bunch of words.

If you wish to write erotica, then do it and make it erotica, and not just some juvenille bullshit.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
first try

don't give up trying to write. Wish I could, but wimp hubby's cheating wife just don't cut it for alot of people. You have the ability to fix this with another chapter, you left divorce open as an option so use it with alittle revenge on the cheating wife. Give Matt some balls, also proof read and proof read again and maybe find an editor. But don't give up try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story---but John becomes Jeff???

Loved it, but who's Jeff?

PtownPtownover 19 years ago
Pathetic

Absolute garbage. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
get the names right

The Story was very good but getting the names mixed up is just not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The voting mechanism is gone, never saw that befor

Maybe management is taking pity on a relatively new writer, but the voting device is missing. Normally we assign a score

of one to five...but not here. Wimp husband stories are not my bag of tea, but obviously some people like them.

Since I never met anyone like her "husband" I would say she

should get a strap-on and finish the job. He should invest in

a sex-change operation and quit pretending to be a man.

Did I read that correctly----he was crying and sniffing her

shoe? Whew, never heard THAT before, but maybe the writer has a different circle of friends.

For my taste...the story gets a zero, but I am sure some

people will like it. Good luck with future stories.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Authors have the option of

turning off the scoring mechanism.

Usually done when they don't want low scores like Stevereno....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sickies Love Cuckoding Authors

Wow - a new sick one in loving wives. You must be "really sick" to force a comment to vote. I suppose the comments feed your desired pain and misery. Well, we are sure someone loves you or did once.

So, whats your story? Why so demented for us? Bad experiance or just hoping? There is help you know - for some - if they don't wait too long. And I don't mean an editor.

The disrespect you proudly spew reflects disregard for married life, yourself and us - but then you knew that! -

You also knew it wasn't erotic or sensual - just the disrespectful, demeaning, grinding of our male ego thereby asking for our angered comments - which as the loving husbands that many of us are - will happily provide you.

The question is do we want you to feast on them? Somewhat a quandry eh. As you intended to force these critisisms of your lack of decency, reality or maleness, we wonder if you really are a woman? However, a reasonably intelligent woman with some rational decency wouldn't do this either.

So, regardless of sex, what we have in you is a depraved, depressed sick person seeking attention in one of the worst ways possible. Depicting yourself as a writer of erotica wasn't successful as it was poorly written. Perhaps these comments may help you in a way not intended. You may realize now the depths to which you have fallen. Bad attention won't help you feel better long term - it justs makes it more difficult to climb back to a life you need more than this one of disrespect for yourself.

Hmmm - Got any guts - get some help - then come back and respect yourself with a story of erotic sensuality we will enjoy and respect you for. Consider please - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

Not into foot stuff. but loved cheating wife, big cocks, lots of cum, small husband cut off from sex

How about;

more lovers....10 inches..12 inches...and bigger

more dates...coming home late or staying overnight / weekends with other men

pregnancy? have her miss a period and hubby has to buy home test

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
emasculating bitch

If you want to improve this story, have your husband tie matt to a chair while you get fucked by a dog, then he can have the dog do matt before blowing both your heads off with ashotgun. Get back in the kitchen bitch!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
cuckold

How can a man fall so deep into being a wimp for his wife after being cuckold. Wasn't there a knife, hammer, golf club or baseball bat in the house the knock this hunk on his ass. To have his house invaded and his wife fucked in their bed and then be disrespected by both of them should have prompted him into action to commit mayhem. Soory Matt you lose...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good work

Keep up the good work. Forget the whining, narrow minded losers who shouldn't be reading anything on this web site because they don't have the guts to open their minds or even try something different sexually. Give the web site authors a break, they are writing real and imaginary stories for the benefit of the rest of us. If you can't handle the content don't read it and whine about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
He got what he needed

Little sissy needs to lick her ass after a real man screws her ass. Need more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are such a sicko

I doubt that you are a woman but are just a wimp ass male that loves to be humiliated. Well i don't love to be humiliated. I would have shoved a baseball bat up John's asshole, after i beat him over the head with it then I would have used the wifes cunt for an garbage disposal and shoved John's feces up it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she wants it all

so he needs to take something from her. if she does not miss it, so what!

Being around her is not a good thing for his manhood. No, husband needs to step away and leave her to be taken care of in all ways - by another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it.

I am just like Matt. 5inch cock too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol

Hey Dude...and you clearly are a guy who has written this story...You sound like a real Gay Ass Cutie...Now Drop your Panties, Bend Over and Let me Up Inside of Your Well Used Booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love, love the story

Some of these commentors are alpha males, just like John. I am exactly like Matt,a beta male who would willingly give my wife's pussy to them. They should be pleased there are cucks like us, it means much more pussy for them. Hey all you alphas, just enjoy our wife's pussies and asses. You guys are in the driver seat. We envy you but can never, ever be you and accept our beta status. Life is not fair, just let's us watch you take our women. Is that so much to ask? I'd you ever come across me and fuck my wife, you will love her pussy and body. Unfettered fucking of a willing, cute girl...sounds like a great deal for studs. No wining and dining, just fucking pussy. I wish I were you, but I am not. I know my position in the darwinisim of pussy...at the bottom.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What a sad story...

Why a sad story? 1st because the wife not once said she loved her husband!!! 2nd - why the need to humiliate him? All she had to do was to divorce, as soon she found she loved the lover...3rd - because i do not the husband suddenly become a wimp with no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm So Hard Now, thanks!

Hot story has me jacking. One of my wife's men insists I call, so I love that detail,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck that

I hope she gets AIDS, the cunt. Why the fuck is she even married? And the fact that she's practically forcing her husband into never fucking her again is beyond excusable. Let the whore die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A poorly written story about a horrible person

No character development, no plot. "I was a normal wife, then I became a cheating bitch instantly when I saw a big dick". Yeah, right. This is what closeted gay men think would be normal behavior.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Matt needs to scramble Johns balls, wack off half his cock and then go shoot himself. Its his only respectable Way to end it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

in a long marriage of 50 yrs a loving wife id going to need a big cock sometimes. . it happens and its just better if she can have one brought home to her. this is common knowledge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous