All Comments on 'A Bachelor Party'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

Need more stories of this content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dominant t-girls

I liked your story. It seems as of lately the t-girls are becoming (at least in fantasy) more dominant and the males are soo much in awe they become submissive to them. Also despite the fact that most of them are filled with female hormones have bigger c***s than normal males while in reality it is the contrary. Lol, but what you wish is what you get (again at least in your fantasy). Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Wow - That was fucking HOT! I would pay good money to see a movie like that. I'm a female who enjoys these kinds of stories, along with les/bi-fem stories too:-) Can't wait for another!

ReuisuReuisuabout 18 years ago
Another good one!

Not sure about the "I want to have your baby!" yells from the men, but you always have great T-girl stories, regardless! ^_^ Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful!

This was sheer joy for me from beginning to end! Loved it, I love a woman in charge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story was AWESOME!!! I loved everything about it! The big cock shemale was so fuckin hot!! I wish I were on the receiving end of her big cock!! To be in front of all those people with her hard cock ramming in and out of my burning hole. The feeling of it inserting over and over again until her hot cum flooded my hole. And then to be taken home by her so she could fuck me again and again!!! So fuckin HOT!!!!!

Jarrod159Jarrod159over 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

This story was amazing. i would give an arm and a leg to be able to be fucked by two well endowed shemales like that. please keep writing stories that are this amazing. thank you for the read

brad8mebrad8meover 16 years ago
snap that angel is hot!

if i had a woman like that in my day id of kept her well, you write brilliantly my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was copied

I loved the original story I read about 3 years ago. I remember it because it was such a fucking hot story. Too bad you had to fake it being yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Women with cocks! Mmmm

That really made my one eye cry a lot. The way you describe those two attitudes both verbally and physical unleash soo many emotions of passion,lust and desire. I can relate because i had a transexual for 3 hours once and its weird that i didnt want her to leave. She was more beautiful than any woman i have ever been with. I really think im in love with trannies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kept me stiff the whole time!

Great story! Sounds like you've sucked and fucked a tranny cock for yourself a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very HOT

This is by far one of the best stories I have read in a long time Thanks. I was so hard and wet for a couple of days thinking about what happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

the hottest part was when she patted her lap and told him to sit on it. damn.... very very good.

wimpywelshwillywimpywelshwillyalmost 14 years ago
Damn thats hot

Had me throbbing hard and rubbing my cock throughout, would love that to have been me

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
Passes out

*Wakes up

*DEEP BREATH...

THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

A pure gem for those of us who love it both ways.

Thank you so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

That was an excellent story, I can't believe I made it through it without jizzing my pants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tooo hot

hot story....had me hard thewhole time...really had to hold back was on the edge of cumming most of the story...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

That is just what I would love to happen to me. Years ago I used to go to a pub which had Drag acts and the performer could give her knickers to somebody to bring back stage, and leave in a taxi, it was never me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking Fake

This story was in a T-Girl magazine. I read it a while ago. What a fucking loser to pass this wonderful story off for yourself. Stupid fucking liar!

ruwildruwildabout 13 years agoAuthor
Never had the pleasure

I've had two anonymous (or maybe just one?) people tell me I ripped someone else's story off. However, I've never had the pleasure of reading this other story. The one on this site is my own, I was looking at a friend's bachelor party pictures when the idea came to me. The story wrote itself, just as they all do. I would not intentionally steal someone else's story, because I wouldn't want someone to steal one of mine. If my other works stand alone why would I suddenly need to steal from another author. Please tell me where I can read this other story or contact the other author. I would love to read their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Never enough Angel

RuWild has been writting Angel stories for years (and we hope he never stops!) so im guessing that its more reasonable that someone might have swiped one of his stories and used it with their name, than him taking someone elses work for a one shot. All speculation, but I think even a casual glance at ruwilds story listing is enough to convince most that he does not lack for inspriation for a new story for his singular and favorite erotic Angel!

Fyi, more Payton

icarr757@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some mates that dude jack has.

While i think the story was really hot and the writing was good i was somehow distrated by the fact that jack's "mates" just stand/sit there looking at him getting fucked in the ass while he HOWLS out in pain. I guess the whole story would lose its point if some of his friends would do what i guess most friends would do when they see somebody rape their friend. Either just stop her or punch her in the mouth...possibly both. The fact that they just stand there stroking their cocks made me laugh out hard. Furthermore the whole turn of events in the last bit where she just "im gonna fuck EVERY single guy in this room...in the ass!". Those two things made me giggle and made the story more fun than erotic and hot. It would lose the whole plot without these events but... meh. Well keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue

u should continue this story with romance between angel and the boy

demonic2782demonic2782over 11 years ago
what cant he write

Wow another amazing story

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Boy Oh Boy

I liked this a little better than I thought I would. Half way between scared shitless and totally turned on.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
one more thing

Would have been a hell of a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love your mind

I would love to spend a hour or two in your head

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

damn what a story got me all hard and wanting to be him

ts508ts508about 10 years ago
LIKED YOUR STORY

THE STORY REALLY GREAT.I LOVE YOUR WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wish there was a chapter 2 to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Angel - Fantasy or Reality?

Dear author,

First off, let me compliment you on your stories. They are truly erotic and wonderful. But now you've got me wondering if Angel is based on a real person that you know or is she based on your ideal vision of a T-Girl? I'm sure I can't be the only reader that has wondered about that. ^^

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 9 years ago
I haven't read this one in a long time, but it got me just as turned on as it did the last time lol

For some reason, her making them tell her they wanted her to get them pregnant really did it for me....not quite sure why haha

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 9 years ago
wow what a story

man this story made me hard man I want to try a tgirl

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 9 years ago
hot

too bad their's no more chapters it be cool if their was

bad1_bbad1_babout 9 years ago
OMG

That was so hot!

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
One of the all time best!

This is the best story I have read for this category! Fast pace, very descriptive and hot! Great writing!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Lucky He Found Out!

- Cunt Karen must feel really sexy when she found out that her ex-groom preferred a big dick in the ass to her. He was lucky that he found out that his ex-bride-to-be was a nasty, vindictive bitch.

- The sex in this story was HOT,HOT,HOT!

jr3737jr3737over 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow!! That was soooo damn HOT!!! Wish I could go to a basher party like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

This story really gets me excited. Why can't I find a bachelors party like this? Would love more stories similar to this!

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Hot exciting tale

Very sexy piece of writing with a nice description of some hot transsexual fucking. Looking forward to reading some more. Five stars.

maandymaandyabout 4 years ago
aMAZING

The Story is just amazing.. I almost want to be the guy narrating the story. Infact, i did visit 2 shemale escorts and asked the to roleplay this story with me to the maximum possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story ever

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh My. This story got me hard. Wish I could find my own Angel.

Synthia44Synthia44almost 2 years ago

Damn that was fucking hot. I would love to find an Angellike that or even a Payton. Fucking great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Jack, I have a message from Karen, your wife to be. She says that since you can't keep your cock to yourself, the wedding is off. If you'd turned Jen's offer down you wouldn't have my big dick buried in you right now. Karen and I have been friends for a long time now and while she wanted to marry you, she wasn't sure she could trust you. She was afraid that if you had the opportunity you wouldn't be able to restrain yourself. So when your best man here contacted my new entertainment company for a stripper we sat down and concocted this little test for you. Which, by the way, you failed miserably. Karen also told me that if you were to fail she wanted me to fuck you real well in front of all your friends so they would know what a pussy you are. Oh, and by the way, I think it's only fair to warn you that some guys who I've fucked can't even get a hard on anymore."

Sounds questionable. If a bride is going to set up her partner for something this malicious, if she has any sense she will do so before her family has wasted five-figure sums on a venue, an officiant, a caterer, a photographer or any of the long list of other overpriced BS which a whole range of greedy vendors will attempt to sell to new couples for 25-100% more than it's worth, because of course the whole point of a marriage is to buy dinner for her second cousin once removed and turn this into a "bridezilla" nightmare. And no refunds, even if the Wuhan Institute of Virology unleashes another lovely bat virus that manages to get the whole world shut down and locked down.

More likely, the best man gave this woman the bride's name and paid her to say this to the prospective groom as his idea of a really bad practical joke. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

smoothed273smoothed2739 months ago

Awesome !! 😍😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋💋✌

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

Great story and fun read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2333 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...