All Comments on 'T-Girl Rodeo'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot! Hot! HOT!

Exelent story! Great Diolog between "Slim" and "Lorna", loved the Finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fun!

What a fun idea. It was a joy to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

that was fuckin funny! it was hillarious as well as smokin hot. damn im still hard. you deserve an award fr the single most oeiginal story here...ever>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sequal

Continue this story with them after the rodeo!

BarnoBarnoabout 18 years ago
Great Contest

This story was so imaginative. Just take your time to develop things. You should have taken more time to describe the agony that the men went through and the sadistic pleasure experienced by the shemales. Sometimes it's hard to spend more time on a story you want to post so badly. This one was definitely worth more time. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
T-Girl Rodeo - 03262007

I enjoyed it very much, it was a bit wild. I am a transgender and have always had a fantasy to have sex out in the barn with a cowboy, or a tgirl would be great too. I hope some day to see a gay rodeo, as I hear there is one in Conyers, Ga. near Atlanta.

sincerely,

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome story, I LOVED it!! I`d like to volenteer to be a mount in the next rodeo! The thought of being broke by a big dicked t girl is amazing! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yee haw!

I liked the humour of the story, lookin for the 11th edition!

are the rodeo clowns also there to help the girls get ready?

kysersalsakysersalsaalmost 10 years ago
My Go To

I fuck myself to this story on a regular basis and it never gets old. I like to push my big dildo in my ass as if it's Lorna's Tail Buster, pushing into Slim's. Ruwild is my favorite author on Literotica, I think.

BarnoBarnoalmost 9 years ago
Something so simple yet so imaginative

That's how it's done. Take something everyday like a rodeo and write around it with such an imaginative idea. Great job! You just knew that Slim was going to get it in the end LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
sweet

luv to a ridden bull, specially without lube

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2333 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...