All Comments on 'Buddies'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NYCSTUDNYCSTUDabout 17 years ago
WOW THIS WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cock is ROCK right now. ROCK. EXCELLENT story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dad's cock

when I was young ( in my teens ) i saw my dad's fat cock. Now i"m in my 50 and wish I had tried to seduce him. great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
step father

My step father came into my room alot to teach me about sex started out with him and I jacking off and cumming. Then he asked me to jack him off, I did it was nice. After a couple visits doing that he asked me if I would suck him, I did and it was wonderful. We did that for awhile then one night he came in with vaseline, and had me do him first, I almost came before I got inside. Then he greased himself up and slid into my virgin annus. At first it had a little pain but then changed and I loved it. We continued meeting like this alot before I went into the military.

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Tender and Loving

I loved this story. It is tender, loving and hot. Reminds me of when my dad took my anal cherry, tenderly, gently and insistently. It was fabulous! and would lastuntil he died in his early fifties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where a dad's big stiff prick belongs...

...up his boy's ass, of course. This is a great story by a highly talented writer. I wish we had more from him! The boy Aaron's in love with his daddy's big fat prick. That's only natural---for any boy his father's dick is the symbol of his power and authority, which his boy is hungry to share. So the son takes his daddy's dick in his mouth, slobbers all over his dad's big cock and heavy balls, then flips over and raises his cute butt way high, spreads his smooth young cheeks to show dad the target, his tight young twat. Dad gets the idea right away, and fucks his boy like a girl, stuffing his boy's tender cunt and blowing his fatherly balls up his boy's sweet asshole. And they'll be doing it again and again, for years to come.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
OMG

One of the best father son stories out there. Good amount of elaboration and not too draggy. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot and cute

The story was hot and the inscription on the rings made me go "AWW!"

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 4 years ago
Excellenct

Thank you, very romantic, not enough of these. Love to read one where the son replaces the mother in the marriage bed (mom still alive), and maybe it's her (she's moved in with her sister) suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous