All Comments on 'Cumming of Age Ch. 5'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep it Coming

You do an excellent job developing these characters. I especially like the way you have these two mature women submissive to this guy, yet bring out his apprehensiveness to the situations. Part 6 should be great.

sheoughtoosheoughtooover 16 years ago
what a fabulous story

hi bobby ,

i love this story ---its my fantasdy and you have managed to inject (oo0ohhh ---don't you just love that word --"s")

a degree of realism into it.

i cannot wait to get to the next episode ---please =---please continue to write these wonderfull -=-entertaining ---beautifully erotic stories .

kindest regards ,

brian (ireland)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YOU MAKE ME SAD

No, Im not really sad,, but I never see new additions to your repertoire and your style of writing is the best and most natural in the world to me.

When you gonna restart?

casannettecasannetteabout 8 years ago
Incest

I love redneck incest stories.

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

Also, if you hadn’t written another chapter after this one i’m sure there would be a group of horny readers tracking you down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Stereotypical bullshit.

How to write a clichè.

Take two story types that people like to read like 'Mature' and 'Incest' add a young guy with a huge dick, not a big dick but a huge one.

Then have the mature women have enormous tits, not big tits, but enormous ones.

Then get all the morons to read and jerk off to the clichè.

Well done. You made it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous