All Comments on 'You Just Been Angela'd Ch. 03'

by Annora

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
woohoiooo

bravo, encore, more for your writing I adore

great chapter Annora, your erotic writes are

wonderful, is there a chapter 4? <grin>

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Punctuation

Having noted the numerous comments on your, otherwise decent, tales...nearly all critical of poor grammar and punctuation, I couldn't help notice one 'fan' who crops up each time. This person seems to deny your problem. But the comments themselves have errors and missing punctuation.

Curious....like the Cheshire Cat.....I just looked at a sample of a story by that writer and I found an error once every 35 words.

Is this coincidence? In the words of the late (and not so great) former editor of The Sunday Express, "I think we should be told."

AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years agoAuthor
Oh You are funny....

We live in a world that just has been devastated by a tsunami. We have wars on almost every shore. We have hatred because of what we are.We can't wait to point out short comings. Compassion is dead.

You are I mean you took the time to count Art's words one out of every thirty-five was wrong. This is such a funny

way for a grown up to have spent their time.

You then do it Anon... How sad your world must be.

But thank you for the counting I'm sure it's going to matter

to the News broadcasters that are commenting on the mundane

Tsunami.

I have to shake my head at the new low of what is entertainment for people.

Read my stories don't read my stories I don't care But it seems to make your days brighter.

Annora

Tongue lasherTongue lasherover 19 years ago
Well well well....

Here we go again. Annora posts...readers observe errors and Annora hurls insults around. Come on Annora...people here AND in the thread YOU started have all been saying the same things and you show nothing but contempt for readers by ignoring them. The person from London is the umpteenth person to say this...but also refers to decent story telling...and you still insult him or her. I doubt words were laboriously counted by that person. I imagine they were simply pasted into a word counter. That's what it's for. It takes seconds. Or maybe you don't know about that, as you seem also to be unaware of the 'grammar check' in Word. It's not perfect but it would at least highlight your incorrect use of the apostrophe and some other things.

But what the hell has the Tsunami loss of life got to do with anything????

Oh...I get it. Are you dedicating each mistake you make to each of the dead.

AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years agoAuthor
My Final comment

Don't, you, get, it, I, am, not, going, to, change,for, your, enjoyment, of, my, stories. I, do, believe, you, have, valid points. Is, this enough, comma's?

That's the worst statement to make lightly of the deaths of over 150,000 people. I, haven't, written,using, that, many,

words.

I'm ashamed of you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous