All Comments on 'The Ten Best Stories on Literotica'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Wow!

Thank you sack! I'm honored! Let me 'blow your horn' and say "The Little Candle Girl" should be on that list. Thank you once again and I plan on reading the other stories on your list.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Thank you

Your praise is very much appreciated. It would be bad form to "toot your own horn" but I find your who killed Loislaynes to be one of the better constructed and written who dun it's I have seen anywhere online.

-Colly

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG

Sack you made me cry!!! You owe me a box of tissues lol

How can I not be humbled by your words? I already know many of the other authors and have read their stories... the others, I'm going to read yours!!!!

You keep making me blush sack. Thank you.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Eep

I'm showing as anonymous... grr

I'm on my brother's PC lol.. forgot to check I was signed in DUH!!

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Squeak

I gave you a five for puttin the Lil Mouse in there.

CoolvilleCoolvilleover 19 years ago
Thanks...

...for including my story on your list. Actually, the orignal title - 'Microanalysis of the Evolution of Habitual Sexual Lifestyles in Literary Form' was changed by Literotica into 'Get Into My Shorts' and, instead of featuring on the 'Scientific Research Stories' category, they just chucked it into 'Humour'. Without asking. Without showing me the respect I deserve as a scientist.

I have no idea why you or anyone else think it is 'funny'.

I'm insulted, hurt and... strangely... aroused.

Grunt. Groan.

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
soo cool!

Sack, you have always made such wonderful comments on the stories you have read of mine and I have thanked you privately.

But, now, I want to thank you publicly for making people realize that there are really good stories out there that may be overlooked because everyone wants to read the "best" stories that are out there and marked by a H or a high score.

You a really good guy, Sack!!!

~Honey

bearleebearleeabout 19 years ago
Thanks sack

Appreciate the kind words about the story of the relationship my dad and I shared-wrote it on the 1st anniversary of his death. But I also agree with cookiejar as far as the non-erotic category goes-although I'm not sure I want to blow your horn since I'm not sure what that means :D-but The Little Candle Girl was a very touching, moving story!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
What about the other catagories?

Thank you very much for the insight. I would love to hear your thoughts on the other catagories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sack

I've read most of the stories on your list and can agree that they were all well written though privately not my own favorites. I do agree that your Little Candle Girl should go as an all time favorite. I do love your style of critiquing stories and really enjoy when you do mine. And I love reading yours. Thanks Sack.

BelegonBelegonover 18 years ago
Good Choices...

...at least the ones I have already read are...be assured the ones that I have not, I soon will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How about this story called "Kissing my Angel Goodbye", it's painfully tragic. I wish it had a happier ending since I'm a diehard romantic but it's still amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dude!

What about Word of Mouth from the first time section?????

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
JUST LIKE THE MOVIE QUOTE

OPINIONS VARY. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous