All Comments on 'My Husband's Rival'

by naughtynurse18

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written, with a lot of truth.

Your story had a lot of inside information. Enjoyed it.

Don't pay any attention to ZOO Time, poor old guy. I know him. He sits all day at his computer, jerking his little dick, while his wife, who is tired of him, is having an affair with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tell me more

This was your first....Dam it was great...I loved it....waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gave it a 5!!

"nuff said Jane

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
We would never wish on you those terrible things.

That's a terrible thing to want to happen to the author.

But, the woman in the story, now that's a different story. She should suffer all of those things. That's right, it's a fantasy story. So, in my fantasy finish of this fantasy story, I am imagining an ending with real consequences. Funny how they coincide with some of the things you mentioned.

You write well. Your story flows well and your images are erotic. Please do not allow assholes (including me) keep you from writing stories. It is your right.

double dsdouble dsover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

unbelievably overtly nasty and wonderful. a masterful romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastically hot!

Hot fantasy indeed! How about a hotter sequel - a 3some with sandwich (as she desires) with handsome Dan and another handsome hunk - her husband's boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to quote your own words,

"You've got some way of talking"! excellent read, i hope you write many more fantastic stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where's Chapter 2

Is there to be a follow up to this great story?

sig357sig357about 19 years ago
I can hardly wait...

... for more of your writings. This was great! An erotically inclined lady can write some of the best fucking fantasies, and you've proven yourself with the first two stories. Sequels, pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More! More! More!

I would have given it an eleven if possible because that was off the scale. I can hardly wait for a future episode of that nurse as she greets her husband on his return and how he looks at his beautiful wife and then looks close at her figure with her tummy definitely beginning to bulge under her maternity dress after five months of pregnancy.

As he stammers," You're? You're? You're?" and she cuts him off with, " Yes, honey. Guess I should have told you over the phone.I I wasn't thinking of how this must shock you after being gone six months." And when he stammers out, "When?? Uh? When are you due?" She replies, " Three days before Christmas." which would have made the time of conception ONE MONTH after he left for the middle east.

Troy then asks, " Uh, Honey. Who? Uh.. Who? It's not be one of my friends is it? That would be so humiliating for me." And as he is asking, "And please tell me it's not by that goddam Dan. You know how I hate that asshole. You didn't really sleep with him did you?" As she tells him, "Of course not. You know that was all playacting, honey." she is thinking to herself. Thank God Dan looks somewhat like my husband. That way my husband won't suspect the truth if the baby does look like Dan-- Which I know it will if it doen'st look like me. And I'm sure Troy will think Dan's bragging around the base that he knocked up Troy's wife was just jealous macho bragging be NO. 2.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Perhaps this story can be continued with Dan fucking you every night while your husband is gone TDY? Perhaps you can fall in love with Dan and begin to want to have his baby by telling him so, in future parts to this story? And when you do get pregnant by Dan, you can cuckhold your husband with him further by advising him that the baby's father is in fact Dan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good read

Could have been a little bit shorter, but that's a minor point. Would like to see a continuation of this one for sure. Maybe with a story line of how a woman's sexuality is capable of bringing together even two bitter rivals and giving them common ground.

Wicked LoverWicked Loverabout 17 years ago
I love this author

Seriously, best thing on lit. She needs all the praise she can get. Applauds fiercely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

your writing works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love the dirty talk

I thought I'd cum all fucking day. You are so fucking hot, would love to lick your hot twat while you talked dirty to me. I'd never stick my dick in you mouth, because then I might miss out on some slutty talk. Your one hot snatch, keep up the fucking dirty talk.

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
Yes

Naughty Nurse, it should be Nasty Nurse and she can write as well! Nasty Karl

Artist1Artist1almost 14 years ago
incredible

one of the very best

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Rival

You;ve got to br" PURE SEX"! Thanks.

bighank100bighank100about 13 years ago
naughty naughty fucking hot

this story was a bit long. but as i read it i found myself not able to stop reading it. the taboo thought of fucking a hubby's enemy. getting off on it. talking to hubby wile she fucks him in his own bed. having his enemy inside her wile she was on the phone with hubby was way too hot and naughty. my cock was so hard at the thought.

you did great with this story. anyone that dont like it has no imagination and are probly some kind of a hole.

i love the story and love the way your mind works. thanks for the great story. i no i will be fucking my wife with these hot thoughts in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long

Long story but great

dig420dig420almost 13 years ago
wow

Fucking hell, this story is hot. Wish I could find some more like it.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
If it was realistic and not as crude I would have rated it 5*****.

However, women don't talk like men so I rated it 2**.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

I give it 5.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a 2

For the real content that the story it really was way too long and decidily stupid. The author prewarns us to not read it if we don't like slut wive stories. As viewer of this site I freely read whatever i fucking well feel like. For me the writing of a good story is what I am looking for and on Loving Wives those stories are few and far between. Far more common are the stories of this type. I really don't think that a young, skinny, female, bisexual author has much in the way of life experiences to be able to write a decent well thoughout story. This story proves my point, evidently we are supposed to wallow in the adulterous sex of self absorbed bitch and at end of the tale learn she will continue to be a horse pony ridden by all enjoyed by few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Very horny story. My wife and I really enjoyed it. Thank you! It's a five!!!

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Excellent

My Husband and I loved your story, you have a vivid mind

x

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Dirty, active, imagination

WOW -- you really do have an active imagination. Your story is worth a 5 for the novelty alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disgusting trash.

Your writings should be erased from the pages of this site. The premise of the EVIL whore cheating in such a cruel vicious manner shows YOUR true character. You are UGLY inside.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
glad you stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about you next story...

Where Troy catches you and ships your worthless ass off to a third world whore house?

Your warning at the beginning of the story should be: "story about worthless douche of a wife who cares nothing about the life of her brave husband."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Assuming to much?

Fantasy or not, a cheating wife is a cheating wife and deserves to get her due - a divorce. If you want to have sex with multiple partners, don't get married. Or do. But find an understanding husband. In my world, there aren't ANY understanding husbands. You cheat, you're gone. And don't for a second believe that ALL woman fantasize. Everyone is different right? So don't assume.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wont say i hope you get aids or your husband beats u up. I just want your husband to treat you thecsame way the motherfuckin bitch treated her husband. I hope he fucks a girl in front of you and then makes her pregnant and forces you to raise yhe damn bastard. Die bitch.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Implausible at best, unbelievable at worst

So the wife is cheating with her husband's worst enemy? Why? Does she get an extra thrill from cuckolding her husband with a man she knows he hates? Does she hate her husband that much? Because that seems to be the only reason for her actions. And even for fiction, I find it impossible to believe that her husband wouldn't know (hear it in her voice and in the background noises) that she was actually having sex with someone and not using a dildo over the phone. Sorry but the whole premise is just too implausible and the characters actions just to unbelievable to make this sad story even remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't understand!

I don't get why anyone complains about this. Its hot sexy and kinky any story in the loving wives section is about cheating and having fun with it. Its like no ones fantisised about sneaking around and having sex before?

Anyway I enjoyed it and thought it was extremely hot. Think you get the point that fantasy should be as out there as possible since its sexy in a way that real life could never really be. Thanks for the submission it turned me on.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Sounds like my wife

The thing you need to change is truck driver inplace of fighter pilot. She would say we need extra money, and would have me take on a weekend long haul in place of my local run. 2 or 3 times I thought I saw her car comming back from Californa. She would take her lover and our kids and spend the tine at the bech or one of the Parks like Disney and Marine land. She would do this to keep the kids from saying any thing about her having a lover over when I was not home. She would complane that I was to big for her and that she did not like sex. I was fooled for 45 years until I over heard her talking to her sister and our daughters. When I asked her about it she said that I was making it all up. But I heard it come out of her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid cunt!

Stupid is as stupid does.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Change the Cunt's Name to Alice!

There once was a girl named Alice

Who used a dynamite stick as a phalice

They found her vagina in South Carolina,

And bits of her tits in Dallas.

Whoooo-er!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fivetastic

brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some very mean people

It is sad that people make such nasty comments about authors. I am a woman, ok not a massive fan of the filthy language but I am a fan of how sexy this story was. Xx

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Of course everyone fantasizes, did you think you were giving us breaking news?

The thing is that married people would NOT fantasize THIS story unless there were serious fucking problems in the marriage.

If this is what you fantasize, then you have such a hatred and disrespect for your husband.

People fantasize about fucking other people sure, but not showing such cruelty to their mate during the fantasy... UNLESS they truly hate and disrespect them to such a level as your fantasy portrays.

That is why I do not like this story and will not read you again. Not because you fantasize, but because THIS is your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addressing the first and last commenters of this story...

I have to agree with the first that this story contains a lot of truth, and disagree with the last, that married people do not fantasize about things like this.

First of all, the husband is obviously a knowing cuckold, who gets off on his wife fucking men he knows. It is true that he said he did not want her to fuck his rival. Having your wife fuck your rival is quite a head trip, but for some cuckolds, it's like riding the biggest, most terrifying roller coaster at Magic Mountain: it's the maximum thrill ride.

My husband asked me to fuck his best friend many years ago, and we have maintained a cuckold marriage since then. Being a cuckold is a lot about what's inside your head, so like a lot of cuckolds, even though my husband is above average in size and can give me multiple orgasms, he had always wanted to see me take an even bigger cock. But the only way I could remain married to him and do this is that he remains my most important and best lover, because of the emotional intimacy we share.

Another thing that most cuckolds get off on is the humiliation. Somehow, their arousal and ejaculation got associated with being humiliated, whether being criticized by a woman for their lack of sexual prowess, getting excited watching their girlfriend cheat with their college roommate, or having other people see how turned on they get when their wife dirty dances with others at a party, humiliation is a key to their excitement. That is where the roller coaster allusion fits so well: one minute they are embarrassed by others knowing what they are, then their arousal kicks in, the next minute they are overcome with jealousy and emotional pain, then they want to dive in and lick their wife clean.

Now, the ultimate humiliation for some cuckolds is having their wife fuck their rival, whether he be from work or the tennis courts. I can speak to this because we did this. This was absolutely the hottest sexual situation for both of us, knowing that this man would always be smirking at my husband every time he saw him, and he was not supposed to know about it. We debated the wisdom of doing this, as I was concerned about his mental welfare, but he wanted it badly. It can really throw some cuckolds off the track, diminishing their ability to successfully compete. It had the opposite effect on my husband, and he was promoted twice over this man.

The husband in this story may not feel he can handle his rival fucking his wife, but, depending on their relationship, the wife is either being very selfish, or she knows her cuckold well, and how far she can push him for their sexual excitement.

Personally, I would never fuck anyone my husband didn't know about, but that's just me. Unlike some cuckoldresses, I do not have a thing about control or belittling my husband. Cuckoldry provides enough of an emotional load without pushing the envelope and forcing my husband to deal with a situation he does not want to face. But some cuckolds are very submissive, and they WANT you to take control and shove circumstances in their faces.

To live this lifestyle, I think you have to have a better-than-average marriage and ability to communicate. You have to really know each other well. To my mind, the cuckold is the person you have promised to love and share everything with, and so I would never do anything without his permission beforehand. Again, that's just me. But then, I am a bit of a submissive to my husband. Other men are fun, but they might as well be dildos, sometimes, allowing me to manipulate them for my own pleasure. But then, that is what my husband has always wanted: for me to take my pleasure from other men, while keeping our marriage safe.

Geez, this is a hard thing to explain! And every cuckold marriage, like every non-cuckold marriage, is different. Anyway, that's my take on the story. I really wish there was more, so we would know the emotional fallout, but the story, as is, is fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But You Are A Whore....

And do deserve to be kicked to the curb! You obviously have little or no respect for your husband and std's are not even in your language, as for passing them on to whoever is not a care or even a thought for you. Why bother to even be married to anyone? You obviously are an uncaring person and don't want anyone to remind you of that...but...face it shit for brains...any man and I mean any man would kick you to the curb and smile as he did it!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Air Force Officer's wives do not act like this

Without damaging or ending the husband's career. If his superiors found out about this kind of behavior, he would be grounded at the very least and would never make grade. He would not pass his psych-eval for allowing and participating in this. His fellow pilots would shun him. Good luck getting a job driving regional jets around for $30K/year.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Air Force Officer's wives do not act like this

Without damaging or ending the husband's career. If his superiors found out about this kind of behavior, he would be grounded at the very least and would never make grade. He would not pass his psych-eval for allowing and participating in this. His fellow pilots would shun him. Good luck getting a job driving regional jets around for $30K/year.

bostonwriterbostonwriterabout 6 years ago
Perfect story

So hot - the little delicious elements of smugness, secrecy and illicit behavior made this one of the hotter reads on Literotica. Would love to get a sequel, would even pay for it on Amazon.

Maybe the sequel can be directed around her having a threesome with Dan and her husband's boss. Would be so nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Prefer Having Sex With Hubby's Rivals

Sex with his friends is good but I much prefer to have sex with guys he doesn't like. The bigger the betrayal, the better the sex is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not realistic or plausible.

This behavior would destroy the pilots career. First of all the others in the squadron or even on base would know about it because of douch bag Dan running his mouth about it. Once that occurred there would be other pilots that like your husband and hate Dan and they would put the hurt on douch bag Dan either by beating his ass or by dogging his reputation among the other pilots. No one would want to fly with him. On top of that your husband would be reprimanded because of your behavior so either way your little fling would be over quick and it would be devistating for all involved. Not to mention douch bag Dan would dump your skank ass in a heartbeat when his career went south so you would be divorced and alone cause no way hubby takes you back. Story is written by a delusional skank with no concept of the real world!and there would

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Friendly fire

Friendly fire will take care of Dan nicely.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Portrait of a slut wife

I commend you for your attention to detail as you developed the wife's slutty nature. Did your fine depiction get a "rise" from me? Alas, no. I personally did not derive any pleasure, sexual or otherwise, from witnessing the slut's blatant manipulation of the two male characters as she plays games. She was portrayed as a selfish bitch, with few if any redeeming qualities. Dan thought he was in control, but it was the slut! Hubby was hoodwinked by her, being the dumb trusting fool. After reading your brief bio details I couldn't help but wonder if you would've been better off writing tales based more upon your sexual predilections rather than the slut wife/cucked hubby trope. Please consider this as I believe you are a potentially good wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great potential

I was waiting for the husband to catch them, or he was doing the same thing while on the phone with her. Like another reader wrote really good details, more imaginative plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So she got a divorce

And Dan got a dishonarable discharge. Pretty stupid stuff.

1 star

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Re: So she got a divorce

Be the man you want us to think you are and write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK, CUCK, CUCK!! Too absurd a fantasy. Enemies do not share spouses, or anything else other than hatred. So many reasons this was a 1-star story for all non-cuck fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sad story vs entertainment if there’s a shred of truth . Or maybe you thrive on humiliation. Regardless the person who does that will end up losing everything not just a husband and a a home . Betrayal like that comes back to fuck you up , say good bye to husband , say goodbye to healthy normal happy children everyone and everything. Fuck up and down the drain .

shirereeveshirereeveover 1 year ago

I love this sort of story. A wife betraying her husband with an enemy or rival is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut and cuck 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is a vile and disgustingly selfish woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two pilots in same squadron at each others thoat? With friends like that who needs enemies?

My feeling is that no base commander would tolerate excessive drinking on base.

In the RAF a pilot who endanger his fellow pilots in ANY way would receive verbal then wrtten warnings then dishonourable discharge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous