All Comments on 'At The Movies: The Second Hour'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HotpepperatlHotpepperatlover 19 years ago
Wow

This story set me into a haze. Wow. I would love to see more domination of wife and husband, with extra emphasis on the love wifey now feels for her captors. Children from Jed and a cuckolded husband are next in line. How wonderful for Diane!

parkstrangerparkstrangerover 19 years ago
Absolutly Awsome

Please continue the story - i know there's more and it's soo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wet Reading

It made my panties wet. I had to go and masturbate after reading your story. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More sick shit

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Job!

Loved the story. It covered many scenes and aspects of "non consentual) sex acts.

Please continue!

lilmisssmartypantslilmisssmartypantsalmost 18 years ago
Writer of "sick" comment needs to see a therapist

This person who goes to every non-consent story and leaves comments saying how sick the story, writer and readers are, needs some serious help. Why are you reading these stories if they offend you so much? Are you on a crusade to help us all see our wicked ways? This website can't be much fun for someone who only visits it to tell people off. As for me, I loved the story. Guess I'm sick too. I'm a wicked, wicked girl.

friendly6977friendly6977almost 17 years ago
Smokin HOTT!!!

GREAT write and what a TURN-ON!!! If this didn't have men jacking off and women creaming their panties then something is wrong with them - the entire series needs to be read to get the full effect and it is awesome!!! Can't wait for the next chapter - maybe cuckold the husband since Diane is into the sex and make her do a 3-way with Jed and Sally to decide who wins her - my bet would be on Sally - a woman can please another woman better than any man - it's just nature!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great storie

This is a hot storie.. Can't wait to read the rest.

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Hot Series

Hot series gets hotter. Great plot and wonderful prose.

Gets this old cock hard.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
brainless but hot

wifey needs to go visit the Wizard of Oz for a new brain

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

As good as one.i swear I came harder.don.t stop.great story abd writing.5 baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous