All Comments on 'Camping with Friends'

by jkendale

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
reality check

THIS began as a great story and continued on. Very well written but the reality of having a cock in a mouth aftr anal intercourse with out cleaning first is repulsive to me. As a doctor anal intercourse is alwasy LAST in the progresssion of the sexual encounter.. thanks

"saferider"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wife Finger Fucked

This story reminded me of a true incident that happened the first year we were married. My wife and I went camping with friends. We set up the 4 man tent and sat around the campfire and drank. When we went to bed we slept in our respective 2 person sleeping bags with the women in the middle and the men on the outside. It was very hot so soon we opened our sleeping bag. Early in the morning I awoke to my wife moaning. My wife was sleeping with her leg up on my stomach and since she was wearing a nightshirt with no underclothes her bare ass and pussy were fully exposed. I then saw movement and realized Ted was now in middle facing my wife and had a clear view. Not only did he have a clear view he was busy finger fucking my wife. I was going to say something when I realized how horny it made me feel. I watched threw half closed eyes and knew he was watching her wet pussy lips grasping his fingers as he moved them in and out. I knew her clit would be out for him to see and touch. In her sleep she soon moaned in orgasm and I knew he felt her warm fluids leak on his hand. He soon stopped and rolled over.

Nobody ever said anything but I often catch Ted looking at my wife and I know he is thinking about how her hot wet pussy felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mast chudai

Reminds me of a real life incidence with us two Co-Brothers in law swapping our wives while outing in Nainital India

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

A great read! Finally someone writes a story where the wife actually isn't a cold hearted whore! THANK YOU so much for developing realistic characters with real feelings! 5 stars :)

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
soooo sweet

a great friend and a lovely sweet wife!! the cuckboy doesn't need any enemies when in such exalted company

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My words had been taken

I'm with anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A fantasy of mine

I loved the story and the comments about Steve which totally turned me on. I've always wanted a man with a big cock to fuck my girlfriend why I jacked off. Also, when he was ready to cum I would swallow it all.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago

We had similar experience when my cousin Sudhir fucked my wife when we were boarding in a hotel on the same bed. Next day I gave them full night to love and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think you're gay

Sorry sissy, most guys don't go around checking out other men's dicks unless they're a fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Something to think about

If your story was remotely true, you raped his wife fucking her without consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fun

I liked that story I wish my wife would go camping and try something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not really right

The wife was clearly cheated on and raped. Now that's a fucked up story no matter how you wrap it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) I FOUND THE STORY TO BE VERY EROTIC, IN PARTICULAR WHERE STEVE IS ROYALLY FUCKING HIS WIFE IN ALL 3 HOLES.

In both real life & erotic fiction i love to see the woman enjoys the foreplay and the intercourse.

Admittedly i am a sucker for MFM scenarios where the woman is married to one of the two men. I believe that people should do MFM only where there is full 3-way trust & total respect.

ABOVE PART WAS MY CUP OF TEA! The rainstorm was the proverbial Perfect Storm where the improbable becomes the order of the day.

OBJECTION: Jessica was in no position to give QUALIFIED CONSENT. One could imply that Steve and her are into group sex but there lifestyle is irrelevant when it comes to CONSENT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
4 1/2 stars

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked this story very much & abe it a 4.5

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing cool about rape.

Should’ve made the other chick a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE STORY IS VERY GOOD. IT IS REALLY POPULAR: 385,408 VIEWS & 109 FAVORITES.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE IT. IN MY BOOK THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

The thought of fucking an unconscious woman, a person so drunk she is completely unresponsive nevermind non-consenting, appeals to you? Seek help.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rape

Rape kinda always warms the.heart, doesn't it. If you let that happen to your wife, you aren't much of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic! My cup of tea. jkendale managed to tell us a lot on less than a page.

I wish i had a chance to watch my wife get royally fucked by a friend of ours, a man we both trust.

A good friend of mine often touches my wife as he speaks with her. He either touches her upper arm, or her knee. When they have a very lively conversation he tends to place his hand on her thigh. I do not mind it. He does the same in the summer, when my wife wears shorts or summer dresses, or just her bikini if we are by a swimming pool or on the beach.

I get totally elated, even mesmerized, when he touches my wife. My wife does not hide the fact she very much enjoys his company. His presence makes her happy.

The way I see it we are in a Platonic ménage à trois already (if it is Platonic!)

My voyeur side hopes I will be sharing my wife in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! This story is erotic, romantic, & realistic, all in 1. 👍👍. 😊

Thank you for this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a five-star story. jkendale wanted it to be a pornographic wife sex fantasy and his submition is exactly a well-written pornographic wife sex story. It also is short but sweet.

Thank you for this story. It made my day. ❤. 👍👍!

😊

PS. What happens on campground stays on campground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eww. Jessica’s non-consent= rape. :Thanks neither the narrator nor the characters realized this is icky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

Steve's member, ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).*

Sarah's ass cheeks: PRICELESS!

______________

* With the washroom scene the author tells us that Jim's friend Steve has a big dick. From that moment on we anxiously await the moment that dick will be inside Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 of 5 = 100% = A+!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This wife sex story stood the test of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“You” raped Jessica in this story. Ruins an otherwise hot encounter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment that I really liked.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 7 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) I FOUND THE STORY TO BE VERY EROTIC, IN PARTICULAR WHERE STEVE IS ROYALLY FUCKING HIS WIFE IN ALL 3 HOLES.

In both real life & erotic fiction i love to see the woman enjoys the foreplay and the intercourse.

Admittedly i am a sucker for MFM scenarios where the woman is married to one of the two men. I believe that people should do MFM only where there is full 3-way trust & total respect.

ABOVE PART WAS MY CUP OF TEA! The rainstorm was the proverbial Perfect Storm where the improbable becomes the order of the day.

OBJECTION: Jessica was in no position to give QUALIFIED CONSENT. One could imply that Steve and her are into group sex but there lifestyle is irrelevant when it comes to CONSENT.

End quote.

This is a five star story: 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

Sarah is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous