All Comments on 'Introduction to a Black Dom Ch.02'

by bobo89880

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great story. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sick shit

Typical black man's fantasy - the sickies will just love this poorly written black-white braindead husband cuckolding crap. Intelligent brothers will be offended.

However, a respectable knowledgeable Dom would laugh at you and your ramblings as so much prattle about something you know little about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE please!

hurry up with part 3, i can't wait!

evals22evals22over 19 years ago
slut

very hot story. We need the next part to include some public humiliation of both the wife and husband. perhaps make hubby buy drinks for everyman who dances with wife. They will grope and expose her to the crowd of black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Loved your story!! Please continue with

the superior black man's cock taking

white women. How about a little more

humiliation of the white man with some

cock sucking of his own!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intense

Excellent and intense story. I'm looking forward to more installments. I'm interested in how the husband and wife relate to the wife's slavery to her Master, while maintaining a loving marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh My!!

Being married to a wimp myself (thankfully seperated now) i can understand the lust for another lover, especially one more endowed and significantly more talented. While you do afford yourself too much courageous creativity with the emasculated white hubby, i love the black protagonist and hope to find one such lover someday. I might have already, but i m still getting to know him. Keep them coming!

Love, Thaleia

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well I hope this writter and the woman Anonymous

both have health insurance . Because if they fuck a nigger and don't catch something sooner or later they will be beaten and made to suck a lot of black cocks for their so called Dom lover. Good fucking luck to both sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have ame experience minus the husband present

I am a married Japanese woman, and I have a black Dom that does about the same things as this story tells. My husband knows, but he is not present, yet one day he will. And yes, my Master does have some friends enjoy my body once in a while. My relationship has been going on now for almost three years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Blond, shaved subslut

My dark Master has trained me to serve his Dom black friends in our home dungeon, as well as in public. He's not a wimp or cuckold, just a real Dom. We loved this story, and would like to see more. My pussy is shaved, and I wear two rings on my labia. We'll go out and he'll let his friends or strange black men play with my pussy rings. I've sucked and fucked his Black friends in bars, alleys, cars, theaters, arcades, stairwells, hotel garages, city parks, beaches, nightclubs, and even a loading dock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My wife finally did it to but...

The dream come true but i'm in cage since that day ( 3 years ago )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is light stuff compared to the real thing!

I've been a big, black Dom since 1957 when at 14, I fucked my Aunt's white friend. They worked at a service laundry together and the white gal was a real beauty. A tall, very good looking red head with milky-white skin, she taught me how to dominate white women and from that point on I used the hard stare, abrupt orders and showing a hardened dick thru the pants techniques to great success. Of course, it didn't work on all white women and I further limited my conquests by only targeting really attractive women. Absolutely no fatties, skinny or ugly white's allowed.

I am a highly educated (Masters in English from NYU), very large black college professor of moderate good looks but the proper attitude for my fetish I have caused several white women to cum in their panties just by talking to them. When you meet the right candidate, you know it soon enough. There is something in many white women that causes them to subjugate themselves in front of certain black men. For example the number of black women I could get to go along with this same process is extremely small in comparison. However, black women can dominate white woman almost as easily as black men.

Having an attractive white woman fall to her knees at the feet of a large, black man is exciting in and of itself but when she takes his long, thick, very black cock in her small white hands and stuffs it into her mouth, and licks and slurps with wild abandon, it takes lots of will power not to blast a full load onto her pretty face right then and there.

Currently, I am the Dom of an extremely attractive, 35 year old preacher's wife with long, long blonde hair. She has gorgeous, full thighed, dancers legs and somewhat smallish breasts. But - she is so attuned to dropping to her hands and knees, arching her back and presenting her fine, full, white ass to me, I still get monster hard just contemplating on it.

This is a great lifestyle for the right black male: money on the side, the most wonderful pussy on earth and boatloads of respect, that is so important to black men. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hubby really wants those cocks in his ass, too!

I mean, he's just one step away of sucking them, then deep throating them, then being throat and assfucked by them. Perhaps he can specialize in something she isn't asked to, say double anal.

The fantasy is the natural extension, for me, of my extensive collection of interracial gang sex and a growing interest in BDSM, such as the work of Tigerr Benson. However, since my introduction to gay porn I've become obsessed with Eric Butler's huge cock and excited by the Male Dominance Bobby Blake and Flex Deon dished out in Nigga's Revenge, without losing my sexual passion for women of any color, so you can see why I was interested in steering the story this way.

I love your material but swamp us with more sex.

jodiredjodiredalmost 15 years ago
i understand her

i have never involved my husband but for the past 9 years i have been on my knees to fellate scores of dominant Black Men, and it never fails to thrill me beyond belief. There is something so erotic about walking up to a total stranger and dropping to my knees before Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorrow

Why can't I meet a man like that, who can make me do what I'd never really admit to wanting.

By: racin4mama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
when will chaper three be posted

more soon!

andrewforfunandrewforfunalmost 13 years ago
lucky hubby

having a ringside seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wish I was that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOTT!!!

As a white submissive 'shared' Black Cock loving, wife to my Dominate Husband/Sir, I got wet reading the first few words and even here at work could not keep from masturbating as I was reading (I also love 'risky' sex in places where I/we might be caught) and my Husband like to say that I am a "slut in training" and loves to set up meetings for me (He is ALWAYS with me the whole time) with Black Men to use and humiliate and degrade me both in public & later in private, too. I just really LOVED this and hope you will write more chapters with her getting nastier and really turned in to a 'do anything' whore/slut for her Master including ATM on His messy, dirty, BC.

love

catt...(Tom's sub/slut in training, 'shared', bi-wife and mother)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written story

Great story without alot of fill in crap that most are. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sub Bi wanna be blalck cock slut

Hi im Alyson a mature UK white wife seeking to be black owned used abused and more just like in this story. more please

Id love to chat with you in yahoo messenger if you have my id is subkinkyaly my email address is subkinkyaly@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Well written . Wish there was video

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can believe it all except the basement in Sacramento. Lived there 35 years, never saw a basement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous