All Comments on 'Office Play Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
like what?

Its a nice start. But thats just it,just a start. Well written start. Please, in order to comment, put a lil more into the story. I am sure you will do just fine.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Story Content is too slow.....

a dud!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Great start! Keep more coming!

you're off to a great start! You've got us interested in all 3 of your charachters, and just what business they are in. Her need and want is building our own need and want!

Keep writing, I'm anxioust to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice start, however it's in the wrong catagory

Since Diane's shown that she wants to connect with Michael, having dressed to attract his attention and gotten frustrated at her supposed failure, this obviously isn't a case of either nonconsent or reluctance. A better fit would be Erotic Couplings.

My opinion anyway.

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What is her real name?

Your title has the name diane in it, your first para has the name diana in it...which is it? All this adds to the query of the episode, what's your point?

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 12 years ago
Good first effort

Good read, way too short but not bad as a first effort. Cutting it off in the middle of a scene is likely to irritate your readers. A good story should aways have a climax. Then if you wish to tease your readers, introduce the next high point and leave it there. Keep writing you have the skills.

Dom

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Well I never

Surprised to find this was your first story. As usual I thoroughly enjoyed it. The stage is set and I am ready to start number two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES