All Comments on 'Dragon Tattoo'

by barbarian queen 2

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
truely beautiful

i didnt want the story to end..

thank you so much

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 19 years ago
Riveting and Beautiful

Truly riveting and beautiful, well-written and creative. A true treasure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

A lovely story, beautifully written. It kept me captivated until the end...thank you!

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Wow…

Simply wonderful and beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Left me weeping...

Thank you for this story. It was so familiar both in reality and in some dreams (or, rather, wishful thinking). Wow!

wordmadwordmadover 19 years ago
Lovely

Nicely captured the feel of a tattoo studio - spent some time hanging out in a few myself. Beautiful, powerful story.

darklover1975darklover1975about 19 years ago
Purely Beautiful

What a poetically beautiful story. Simple and romantic and captures the beauty of Dragons and what it is to love and be loved.

wudelfinwudelfinover 18 years ago
Wonderfully writen

A beautiful love story with a interesting twist.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Where can I find a Dragon...

I think I've read this story about twenty times now. As someone who's been writing about dragons and other such creatures since I was like ten, whoa baby...fans herself. This was just exquisite. Your writing is beautiful, gives a reader that rare, actual physical response to a story...and makes me want to run off and work on one of my otherwordly writings...and it's 5 am, lol. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment, write on!

Celtic QueenCeltic Queenabout 18 years ago
Ohhhh

Like the very best of fairy tales, this was simple, loving and so, so erotic. Where is that beautiful dragon, I wonder? And does he share?

MMMMMmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo!

Powerfully written!You have captured the very essence of the Dragons!I found your story compelling and erotic and could only wish for more,well done indeed!

PrncssBarbyPrncssBarbyabout 18 years ago
I just love this story as well as others

I have enjoyed all of Your stories but this one is trult beautiful. The magic of a love so fierce that joins both. Thank You BQ Ma'am (hugssss)

*darkbarby*

LovelyAlienGirlLovelyAlienGirlalmost 18 years ago
Ohmygod

I love dragons, and I love this. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Even better than your story of Anubis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story!

You have an amazing talent there. Keep writing. This is by far my favorite story. Thanks!

SistaShakespeareSistaShakespeareover 17 years ago
Magic

I love this story

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 16 years ago
Once again, a great hit!

You write so good, you should do it for a living!

lildragonlildragonover 16 years ago
Dreams do come true

You found my deepest desire and brought it to life perfectly!

clemonscclemonscalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

This was an incredibly sexy, erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nipple piercings...

The writing of the story was pretty good, you're style is nice, but I have to wonder if you've ever had your nipples pierced. From personal experience, they f***'n hurt and you definitely don't want someone pulling on them minutes after. Maybe dragons have magic healing spit...all assumption of course. Maybe next time you should ask someone about that, or mention magic spit. The inaccuracy or confusion took away from the story, and with such potential, you don't want that. Thank you for your contribution! I did really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nipple piercing comment

Was stupid. It's a story with a dragon and you're sitting there complaining how unrealistic the nipple piercing part was? Give me a break. Other than that stupid comment the story was great and I hope to read more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best story I've read so far!

OMG! I love tatoos and mystical creatures, particularly dragons. This was GREAT! Best of both! If I could find my dragon.... Mmmm.... THANK YOU!

ShalysiaJixShalysiaJixalmost 14 years ago
Please...

...can I have a dragon too?

Great story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

I LOVE this story. I've read it so often and do doubt will continue to do so. All I need is my dragon and a pair of dragon tatoos. yum.

countrygirl117countrygirl117almost 13 years ago
really great

i would love to see another chapter to this fantastic!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really did quite love this story, but I would have liked to of seen a little more depth to the characters. Perhaps backgrounds, histories..even names.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Lovely....an understatement

Love tats....love blonds.....sexy blonds with fantastic cocks and who KNOW how to work a piece with them. You described their sexual encounters masterfully. Could almost feel every juicy hard driving thrust and boy were they delicious. Nice....very.....very nice. Made me consider spiral dragons for my rack.... what an exotic surprise that would be for my honeyboy.

This is what we like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love to see more to this one

Wow i would absolutely love to see more of this story it is wonderful

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Beautiful and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very interesting

A scrumptiosly sensuous tale. Was wondering when we would get to more of the story. Nice build up...would like to read more.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply wow.

Earlier, I wanted a werewolf mate, now I want dragon... Made me sigh wishfully so many a times.... Amazing writing...

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Understated... Sensual... Wonderful...

And I want one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nipple piercings

For those that are saying the nipple piercings were unrealistic, I have both of mine done twice, I did the horizontal ones myself, a friend did the vertical ones, I enjoyed having mine played with immediately afterwards.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Incredible story, and those who say it was unrealistic probably don't believe in dragons either! Please keep writing, I just loved this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good story

you are an amazing writer and your stories get me soaking wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous