All Comments on 'Wow!'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sup chica

very hot indeed missy

~B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So HOT

Molly, this was my first read today. It is so Hot! Made me so Hard! (Isn't that what we like? Wet pussy and hard dick?!) Please continue. I will look for your new submissions. Absolutely great writing. And if it REALLY happened last night, no wonder...you easily remember all the details. When I was younger you and I would have had a wonderful time together. I'm 75 now, and read (and stroke) here most every day.

I loved it. Go get some more of that good stuff, and then write us about it the next day.

Thanks.

HotnGiving

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Sexy

Too short, and not enuf build-up, the action was OK but there was very little tension; even tho you climaxed a few times, the story struck me as; wam, bam, thank you man.

Try more description.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow! Is Right!

So hot and so very sexy! You will love it and hope for a second chapter! Keep them cumin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

You ARE such a slut,(your voice is VERY sexy & soon had my cock hard), but way to fast. What's the rush? Haven't you ever been slow fucked by a long thick cock? Take time to share the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!!!

Hey M you get two I say two thumbs up from BIG DADDY. I could listen to you all night and all day!!!

nitejazznitejazzover 18 years ago
fanF**kingtastic

Outstanding, I came all over myself. Mollie you amke me really hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How Can I Put This?

I'm rock-hard at this audio. Don't change a thing--your voice is a sexy weapon and you use it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow all right

Like others, I was taken by surprise that it was all over so quickly. Prolong it a bit more - a lot more!! Give us time to catch up. Even so, I did have a movement in my cock, and it would love attention, so....!

welatshawwelatshawover 15 years ago
Crazy, crazy hot!!!

That voice with those words - whew, it has gotten really hot in here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Personalize It

Very very hot story M. I like your idea of making it into a letter. The only thing that would have possibly made it hotter is if you spoke more to the listner. Perhaps your listner is a boyfriend or a husband that enjoys hearing about your adventures. It's a common theme on Literotica and I know that many men have this fantacy. Tell your boydfriend/husband how much you love him and how you can't wait to be with him again... only you hope you're not too sore... or that your pussy doesn't still taste like a condom ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow is correct

You got me so turned on and hard,I hope you post another one soon, I just discovered you wonderful stories.

I have a few more to listen to, so far you got a sexy quality that would make any man hapy to be snowed in with you naughty self!

Nice bio picture, it makes me want to play naughty teacher student with you!

Yeah you bring out my lusty desire for you. Whiskey1965@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous