All Comments on 'How I Lost My Virginity at 18 1/2'

by lustyem

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sexy_hottie_2003sexy_hottie_2003about 19 years ago
very hot

very hot story even though you were forced. makes me so hot and dripping wet. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hardly entertaining

The guy raped you,There is nothing cool about that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rape is NOT erotic

You were raped!!! No means no. Peter is a criminal and should have been treated as such. To allow a crime is to condone it. He will (or has) go on to rape another innocent young woman. I offer you my sincere sympathy. Your innocence was forcibly taken from you. I wish my own daughters a more loving first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

I think rape can be so hot, and this is one of the hottest, him forcing his cock inside your wet pussy, you know you wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NO

This was rape! There's faking/acting a rape situation which can be very erotic, but ACTUAL rape is wrong!He should be in jail...you not telling the police is allowing him to do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sick rape

if this true it is sick rape and you sould have went to the cops

thefantasythefantasyalmost 15 years ago
this is bullshit

HORRIBLE grammar, and this is rape, not hot at all the worst piece of shit i have ever seen. this author should be shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so sad! ]:

you got raped. you should have reported it. This is so sad! By letting him get away, your letting a criminal do it again to another innocent girl.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 14 years ago
No man should

The guy should be castrated?? Or should he have been taught by an older wiser woman when he was younger and shown how to make a girls first time beautiful? Though ignorance is no excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
u were raped

u were raped at 18 1/2 u do know that right u said no he kept going should have gotten him arrested

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the drinking age in australia is 18, not 21...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rape

I am not sure such 'fessions should offer an opp to rate. Unless you have a big brother who will visit and make sure he never takes advantage of a woman ever again. It's a shame police resources don't stretch to an advisory role in assaults so somewhere near the true number were recorded. While bringing understanding to his castration? Worse the story leaves me with age at the time doubts... not an edit issue.

Then there is the health side! STD etc. ImPreg.

It seems to need a woman led but mixed agency that has the care of individuals at heart; and no other agenda. This would need clear guideline boundaries since anyone and everyone could bring an agenda into such work.. and the dangers of such over-riding are Multiple.

This rape of course Should bar the guy from any security or person work.. for life.

My agenda??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is so sad. I hope its not true. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ENGLISH

PLEASE USE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story would have been alot more pleasing if you didnt entitle it "How I lost my virginity at 18 1/2" especially because it wasnt you losing your virginity, it was you being raped. And you said in the story that you were 18 1/2 but then you called yourself 16 in the story. I actually feel horrible reading about rape, i wanted a little arousle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Such A Discovery

This young lady discovered the difference between romance and fucking, or so she indicated. Gee, and she did it all night and told us she was only 16?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drinking age in Australia .

Drinking age in Australia is 18 so no need to dress up older.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lots of women have rape fantasies, I know that I do.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous