All Comments on 'Jean's Surprise'

by Lucky Mann

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 19 years ago
Too Much EGO

I would have enjoyed the story better if instead of being he worlds best lover he weree ordinary, like me.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Pretty standard fare

No real build. Sex was sketchy at best. Guy is an egotistical shit. Why did she really decide on him to evaluate her? He have a sign on his back "World's Greatest Lover"? Does he run a sexual performance evaluation business (Now there is an idea for some folks!) And I can't really understand why a man would want to screw someone even their husband doesn't want to bone!:-)

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
shit

I was hoping her husband had followed her and got some pictures so he could use them on her in court to divorce her cheating ass. hopefully he had been fucking his secretary to see if he still had what it takes too..

She could have talked to a marriage counseler instead of wanting some strange cock that had fucked no telling who, barebacked to cum inside her, and possibly get a disease that made her kids orphans and give her husband the disease that would kill both of them. She didn't give a fuck about that. Her total goal of the fucking she got was to be told she still looked beautiful, and was desirable to a man.

As the old saying goes, she was just a slut waiting to happen.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
Since I don't believe

there is anything like a "World's Best Lover" except in the egotistic ass' head who thinks he is, this story left something unfelt.

Now if the wife had realized the kick she got out of screwing another man was from the novelty, not the jerks egotistic evaluation of himself it would make more sense. Of coure, the writer suggests the husband is doing little preparation to get his wife hot, maybe that is what he should have relied on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well written-poor plot

I thought this story was very well witten as far as style and smoothness goes, but the plot was a bit rediculous. There are many alternatives available to a wife who is unhappy with her sex life, e.g. sex therapist, marriage counseling, doctor etc.. Of all the alternatives the most far fetched is aking a friend? to not only have sex with you but to rate your performanence after sex. What makes the friend such an expert? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A most interesting and unusual story

A good story with a somewhat unusual premise. It could also be a good reminder for the readers to review their own love lives and see what needs improving. Of course going to the extreme this wife did isn't neccessary (or, in truth, it may be. A third person's opinion often catches faults that our own eyes miss.). Also, this doesn't only apply to wives, husbands should take time to review the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story, wrong catagory

I think that this story would have gotten better responses had it been put in the erotic couplings catagory. I don't know if it was the administrators who put it here, but becuase it simply had a wife in it doesn't mean it belongs in the loving wife's catagory. Yes she did something because she loved her husband and was trying to spark their love life, but this story focused more on the erotic coupling of the narrator.

Beyond that, I thought that it was a decent erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she can hope

what if hubby finds out and leaves her ...if i did i would just because that is not who yo ugo to for an answer ... that is what a counselor does ..if she is caught she deserves whatever she gets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why Improved Style???

Said the husband to the newly much sexually improved wife - where and who are you ------!!!

Aside from that likelihood, every story needs an angle however the stretch to give the author fodder. Less pompass lover for starters - then his invitation and her smiling implied that there will be refresher courses darkened the future of her heretofor unhappy marriage with the poor unknowing husband.

Writting pretty good - subject delivery only fair with unhappy inuendo.

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Well written, good plot

I'm baffled by the negative comments this entry has received. What we have here is a totally new plot, at least as far as I can tell. In the Loving Wifes section, a new plot is worth its weight in gold since most plots are merely variations on a theme.

This woman wasn't a slut or a trecherous bitch. She was a wife who was loosing her husband and was trying to understand why. She went to a sexually experienced male friend to evaluate her techniques and give her pointers on the good and bad aspects of her love-making.

Hey, this is a cool idea and the writer pulled it off.

I know I'm easy, but I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I had the impression

That most of her problems he could have listed without the infidelity. Novel approach though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater

Tis but a matter of time until she needs to check on something else like her style in doggie or such to try another stud. Once a cheater, always a cheater! Tis why we shoot dogs that eat one chicken on the farm. Once they have the taste it doesnt go away.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
that was cute

and worth 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great short story.

A pleasure to read such a well written story. Could be a must read for any married couple. Keep up the good work!!2fd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Experienced lover? wow!

An experienced male who considers himself an experienced lover does not need to stuff himself inside a woman who questions her own confidence. It is amazing what words by themselves can do for anybody and their confidence. And to add, a one time hump, pump and dump is not consistent with what it takes to be an experienced lover.

Just my two cents. The topic was a good choice however, not impressed with how it turned out. Would have more erotica if the writer used words and direct the female to explore her sexuality with him present but not needing for him to touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So here is the question

John feels....a little sloppy and not upto the mark in bed. So he asks a very sexy and experienced 30 year old for training and pointers. They train twice. She should be happy with it, right? It is after all for her fun and pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Until John finds out

Then the teeth, hair and eyeballs will fly.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
LW?

I gotta go with “Yes, this IS LW!” It meets the LIT requirement of an adventurous wife AND, it meets my personal expectation that the consequences to the marital relationship of Sweetie’s foray should be apparent . Hubby never (within the story’s borders) finds out. But the results of her ‘tune-up’ is clear in their reported public behavior!

Several commenters saw ‘The Protagonist’ as an arrogant asshole. However, he makes no such claim, even to his cohort, and certainly nor to Sweetie. Let us consider that Sweetie sought him out, not vice versa. And she did so because she knew of his (at that point, her platonic friend) reputation of providing good and caring sex.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I feel that you don't become great lover in one go, the lothario gave her a kick start for further practice with her husband it will take a lot of practice for the couple to reach their peak, just takes time

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 5 years ago
Typical

Instead of talking to her husband she goes out and fucks another guy. Just another whore with an excuse for doing it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another

Just another excuse to be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
OK

Short

Unrealistic

Wonderful

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Divided comments.

I agree with the bullet and Lickidesplit

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous