All Comments on 'Ash's New Life Ch. 03'

by maidashley69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TealTealabout 19 years ago
LOVE the story!

Its kinda a fantacy I have but if i did live it liek that I would of been a broken bitch after the first smack on the ass(not big on pain or one to be left cold and lonly).

but o.- love the storys good luck on the next instalment

dbsmanlydbsmanlyabout 18 years ago
yes slut you can be taken

i know your dirty little secret, and you would be taken and turned into a girly slut and slave toy, as you should have been years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pleasure has no definition

So far it has been very exiting and hot. I was taken against my will once and can identify.Your story is bringing back some intense memories.To bad that when it is happening we tend to loose concentration on the pleasure because of being scared and afraid.I hope you continue with more constant intrusions in your rectum and mouth.

edwardwag@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story could use more work. Too rushed. Take your time doing them.

You need an editor to read before you post your stories. That or you need to really proof read your stories first. I keep seeing typo errors and wrong words posted. Like THE instead of THEY and HAVE instead of HALF and DRESS instead of MESS. The errors take away from the flow of the story. You also keep the sex scenes way too short, they are rushed too much. They need to be more descriptive of what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
about that fun little toy...

Where can I find a butt plug like the one used in this story? I see ones that inflate, but not ones that inflate/deflate automatically like your story entails...b/c I'd love to have one of those in me ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous