All Comments on 'A Cold and Rainy Day'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 19 years ago
Wonderful stuff...

More evidence that the BDSM category is 'growing up'. Thoughtful, intelligent, realistic erotica. Thank you and well done.

SN

Rebellious_SubRebellious_Subalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Incredible.. well written, and definately hot. I find that many stories are not aimed to please all involved, but this one was definately a pleaser to Doms and Subs alike. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I love you!!

Your writing is elegant and erotic, and it's left me sopping wet and horny as hell!! Thank you!!

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGG!!! What a Wonderful DOM, his woman is one fucking lucky cum-slut!!!! Yess I agree with a previous respondee.. i think i am in love... with you and your writing and most of all... your sexy, tender yet wildly erotic dirty mind..... looking for a new play-thing?

MissSensesMissSensesover 14 years ago
Instantly my favorite!

What an awesome story! I loved how she handed over all the control and the sweet seduction he put into play. What a wonderful night for both of them. I liked that it wasn't "all about the pain". Too many BDSM stories are. As many have said, this is realistic, beautiful, passionate.. well, I could go on. *smiles Thank you for sharing. I'll be visiting you stories often.

~Missy~

djseranidjseraniover 13 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed this. Very well written.

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Ann learns to be fit to be tied and loved!!

Ann learned how to be loved to be tied and tied to be loved. I'm waiting to read that her ass is properly filled to a strong orgasm and so on from there. The story is excellent!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

It seems like there should be more. will there be.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
A well writ story

Just loved the gentle tender giving of all that love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

This is amazing. Top of the list of my fantasies. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautifully written, highly erotic and explicit. emphasizes the trust between two people. The bondage was almost incidental, but necessary for her enjoyment. He knew what would be pleasurable for her, and her lack of knowledge as to what would occur only heightened her pleasure.

Glad to read your stories, as they are a welcomed break from work

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Slow and proper preparation win the day every time. Great story, well thought out and written. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and creative abilities to bring it to your story. . Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Very imaginative and exciting. But it stopped too soon. Gotta be more to this story. Bondage done right can be very sexually awakening. Allowing new experiences to become part of expanding trust and pleasure. You got it right all the way through. A follow up is necessary to explore their new found sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5933 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...