All Comments on 'Friend of the Family'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i've been there

I've been in her situation, and you presented her/my side very well. She's a lucky woman, as was I! Too bad it can't go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A New End for Sally and Alan

Sally should have let Alan explode inside her while he held her breasts in his hands, then pull off and gently caress and lick his cock clean and kiss its head while she would gently drag her nails against his balls. Yes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sally and Alan belong together

This is beginning of a long and loving relationship. I hope to see Sally and Alan explore Sally's fantasies further.

wenchhhwenchhhalmost 17 years ago
loved this..

This was a wonderful story. Personally I would have liked Alan to cum inside her while holding her breasts as well, and then had her lick him clean, but hey, it's your fantasy, I mean story! very well written. Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extraordinary

Brings back memories and desires of making love to a mature woman. I have had the incredible opportunity to be with mature women like Sally 2 times in my life and they set the standard for lovemaking so high that my taste for women my age had to struggle to keep up. The soft skin, the incredibly soft pliable and sensitive breasts, the stiff nipples, the energy and unending desire to be young and desired in their minds.

Keep writing. I have often wondered in my mind if one of my incredible ladies would ever be matched up with a younger woman and totally exhaust her. It could happen.

Keep writing......

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.