All Comments on 'My Dominant Wife Beth'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cum eater

this is almost exactly what my wife does to me. i love it i love eating my own cum signed wearing her panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice work

enjoyed this - more of this genre would do the site well

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Yummy!

There is nothing like "being forced to eat a cream pie" by your wife! When I was younger and playing sex games with my girl friends we called it "being dirty". Not eating cream pies, of course, but playing with each others privates. I will never forget the first time I was dared to kiss a pussy. I did it while three other guys watched and even though it was only a kiss I knew I wanted to spend more time between the ladies legs. The next time they dared me to "french" her pussy and they watched while I stuck my tongue into her tight little pussy. Later that summer we were the center of attention when my friends brought a few more guys to watch me "go down". Now I love eating the cream pies I make with my wife. It started when we were dating and I couldn't hold back. She begged me to make her come too and I used my fingers and mouth to bring her off.

I started by kissing her neck and worked my way to her rock hard nipples while slowly finger fucking her. I knew I wanted to eat her cum filled pussy but was afraid she wouldn't like it. I had two fingers in her love tunnel and was rubbing her clit with my thumb as I slowly kissed my way down her tummy. When I reached the edge of her bikini line she placed one hand on my head and guided me to her gooey hair pie. I licked and sucked her clit while continueing to finger fuck her. She started bucking and had the strongest orgasm I'd ever witnessed. As she calmed down she told me to save some for her and I knew we were soulmates. Now some of our games include her "dominating" me and sitting on my face after she has ridden me cowgirl style. No matter how I get it I'll always relish the cream pies we make together. Thanks for a great story, now it's time to get to work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't wait!

Kick the manipulative bitch out the door and divorce her. Find someone that might actually respect you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He can't do that !

He is a gutless Brit pedo with history of mental illness. 1* !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous