All Comments on 'There For Her'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not up to his usual standard

He has done better. I was a bit disappointed in this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Meh.......

its ok.... seen better tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Working

You have the outline of a fantastic story. But it's too concise.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 13 years ago
All your stories!

Hi, I read ALL your stories today and liked them all. Some more hard to follow, but you are great!

L.A.Wicker

A_17A_17about 12 years ago
this rocked but

more detail about the mom and her dress

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I'm... uh-uh...coming! Bobby uh-uh I'm coming baby!"

Those are words plenty of boys would love to hear from their mother. In this excellent story Bobby hears them as he's thrusting his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of years before. The boy's in his glory, knowing he's stretching and pounding his own damn birth canal, his own mother's cunt. He seduced mom by placing her hand on the front of his pants, letting her feel his fine fat prick. Mom felt the power of her darling baby boy's big dick, and her motherly coochie was suddenly drenched. Bobby knows that a mother's coochie is the receptacle nature provides for what her boy's got waiting for his mommy in his potent young balls. Bobby unloads his young balls up his mother's welcoming cunt and shoots her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen--a beautiful symbol of the intimate love between a boy and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Wish this was a longer story. Not much foreplay, great, right to the process. Would like more story with lots of love and not just plain screwing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my son and i read this together

then he fucked me for 3 hours straight and left enough cum in my pussy to float a ship ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
meh

This one was like a fake Letter to Penthouse from back in the day. Even the climax mostly fizzled out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...