All Comments on 'View From the Top'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ElizabethWestElizabethWestabout 19 years ago
Oh baby!

Hot and steamy. You never disappoint! And God help me, I'm actually getting used to "all the sudden"!

blklthrjktblklthrjktabout 19 years ago
Hot Story

This story has the unmistakable ring of truth. Having been in a similar situation, I can tell you a pushy bottom can be lots of fun for an enlightened Top.

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettabout 19 years ago
Oh, shut up!

Carson, this was just so freakin'hot. You never cease to amaze me. This line especially rocked me: 'I twist silently crucified on the head of a pin for an eternal motionless moment until he moves again'

Damn, boy! Just completely different and brilliant as usual. Love, S.

yuiyuiabout 19 years ago
A Standing "O"

You give the absolute best writing exercise I have ever had. The way you write makes my toes curl, my head spin and…nevermind. :o What I meant to say is that your work is redolent in sensuality and you paint a wickedly perfect picture with words. Excellent.

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Tops!

Phew! Another example of exceptional writing from a very talented writer who never fails to amaze me with his evocative ( or should I say, provocative...) style and overwhelming passion.

sacksackabout 19 years ago
not into the top/bottom scene....

myself, but this is a gritty "view from the top" as it were. Proof that a stroke story can be as rewarding as a more "profound" tale, I enjoyed the white-hot intensity of this!

Honey123Honey123about 19 years ago
Writing exercise....

my ass...or your ass!! :) I LOVE IT...it was hot, exciting. I'd say you're the tops...but I guess you're the bottom kinna fits??

~ Honey

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonabout 19 years ago
Thumbs up!!!

I give you two thumbs up cause I only got two but I gave you a five vote, good story, Lisa.

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Top Stroke!

I like what you did with this -- honed right in on the intensity and left that bothersome plot shit in the hallway. ;o) ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"...pleasure is harsh and electric..."

Never have truer words been spoken. Awesome and exciting tale. Fun to top from the bottom, if you can get away with it. *smirk*

Maestro, play on!

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Niiiiice

"You know what I fucking hate? Someone who fucking tops from the bottom." I LUV that! I'm hating/loving you more with each story. I'm jealous of/grateful for evey one of them that I have read. Keep it up. (No pun intended...LOL)

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
Intense

Hot, intense, fun. Loved it. I'm loving them all. Keep up the sexy goodness.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaalmost 17 years ago
You know what I love?

Someone who tops from the bottom!

I am enjoying this so much, reacquainting myself with your stories!

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Awesome

Seriously loved this story!

handman92handman92almost 12 years ago
You are the best

Your way with words never ceases to amaze me. I wish I had half your talent.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Awesome

Writing is an art and you really know how to paint with words. Beautiful story.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 9 years ago
god

I loved it, it was well paced, well written and just fine.great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous