All Comments on 'My Sister's Panties Ch. 02'

by beenthere2

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lucky bro

great story line- had my fair share of my sister's panties on my face before-love sniffin them myself- the wetter the better is right...Keep on writing. love these stories, especially when the sister knows and continues leaving them for him to enjoy. I love cumming on her panties, and she loves seeing it there. She had taken a few of mine before, but I cant tell if she's cum on them like I do hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn! They are lucky.

I wish that I were one of them. Holy rabbits: what a family! I wish that I could have been born into their group. Jiminey Christmas, they are lucky. Except for the pee part, it is all good. One can get an infection from that. But the rest, Hell Yeah, Bring it on! Good Job beenthere2. You are a superlative writer baby! I am glad that you thought of something great for the sister to do when she came back from her evening out! Keep writing these excellent pieces if fiction (?) Unless they come from actual experiences you've had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lucky.

This was really good.

(Only wish we could get a taste of that video and those photos....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lucky,hott

your lucky damn! i bet cumming on her legs was amazing;) once my sister jerked me off to some porn and i came on her stomach but it surely wasnt as good as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
my sister's panties

I loved it. It sounds like my four sisters. They to would go around the house in just their panties and bras. I loved looking at them that i would always have a hard on. Just like you i would sniff, masterbate, pee and cause myself to have heavy erections into their sweet panties. It was heaven to me, just like you, i even wore their panties a lot & they knew it. Even had sex with them as well. Boy i loved it and so did they. Today i still play in my wifes panties a lot. So it is good to know that you had fun with your sister & her panties. Your sex life i know was better for it. teddybear lover of panties & sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Sis. tale

Being an only child and having a fetish for panties, i had always wished that i had been able to enjoy having a sisters panties to play with, and perhaps have her be a part of my fetish in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Bad

It's a good story!

CuriousEdCuriousEdalmost 14 years ago
I wish there was a Chapter 3

Thanks so much for this story.... I only wish there was a third chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you should make a 3rd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Nice stuff dude!

My sister came home early one evening from dance class and caught me tossing into her panties in her room.

... Then she fucked me! Lol.

That was 5 years ago, and we still fuck at every chance we can get, even if we're in relationships. It's seriously the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot hot hot

brings back some memories.

Please write a sequel with the friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ooooo

i wish that was me man u gotta introduce me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

MAKE ANOTHER! best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

sexy as hell! xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NIce

I want to cum in your sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yumm my

You lucky bastard! To have sister like that! Idwould wear her panties too and lick my own cum off of her legs n every other part of Hersey body!! How hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
post the pics

you should post the pics

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK SWINE

YOU ARE A SICK BASTERED

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did you smell her ass ?

Did you smell her smelly ass ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Seems a little to scripted (tall blonde tanned girl that wears mini skirts and heels and wants to fuck the shit out of her brother? Yeah seems like a fantasy) to be true, but whatever I came buckets and that all that matters in te end. Now one to enjoy my Marlboro Red 100 post-orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Meh

It's okay but the piss part just ruins it tbh not everyone gets off on urine mate...

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 10 years ago
Pee is just gross!

NO PEE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Feast.

He should have spread her ass cheeks and licked, sucked and tongue fucked her filthy asshole too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sisters panties

I wish she was my sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sisters panties

Such a filthy lil cum rag

KissingerKissingeralmost 8 years ago
Dream

Ohhh am going to cum! Such a sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dirty panties

are all men and boys perverts? Do you all fantasise about incest and sniff your mums sisters or daughters dirty panties while you jerk off? I think almost every male I know does it!

I found out about 3 months ago when I came home and found my brother jacking off not surprising or shocking as we had been jacking off in front of each other since we both started to.

any way my brother was wanking off and asked me to sit opposite him and pull up my skirt so he can see my panties and for me to rub my pussy through them till they got wet, I did as he asked as watching him pulling on his hard cock was making me feel horny.

he asked me to tell him when my panties had become wet and I did he asked me to take them off and give them to him. why do you want my dirty panties I asked my brother. youll see he said.

I took off my silky panties and handed them to him he immedietly turned them inside out and held them to his nose and sniffed the creamy crotch. I was soo shocked and thought it was disgusting. he told me my dirty panties smelled lovely and he often sniffed them while jerking off. everyone does it he said. all his friends do we even trade he said I get to sniff their sisters and mums dirty panties and I give them yours and mums as well to sniff.

I told her that even our stepdad sniffs her dirty panties and she was horrified.

he will be home in 20 mins I said lets lay him a trap. ok she said.

we decided to loosen the bolt on the bathroom door so it would fall off if forced.

you need to leave your dirty clothes on the bathroom floor for him.

but first you need to masturbate into them to make them nice and cummy for him to sniff and lick.

our stepdad came home soon after and she said to him sorry if you want to use the bathroom but all my dirty clothes are on the floor. that's all it took and he was in there in a shot.

we looked through the keyhole and could see him sitting on the edge of the bath wanking his hard cock and sniffing his stepdaughters dirty panties.

my sister barged in on him and pretended to be shocked and disgusted.

she called him a perv and said she was telling mum, no he pleaded.

how long have you been sniffing my dirty panties? a few years he admitted.

I told him to lay on the floor and I straddled his chest and placed my very wet pussy right over his mouth and nose and I proceeded to rub myself off all over his face. making myself have a very big orgasm.

he told me that even my own dad sniffs my dirty panties as he was told by my mum. she was happy to let him, and your uncles do as well he told me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nite To Have A Sister Like this One

Enjoyed your story, and sorry you did not continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we want a part 3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and I'm so close to cumming in my pants. Gonna have to get some relief........!!!! Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous