All Comments on 'Mom And Son In The Pool'

by janeB

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Need more detail

If the penatration and actual sex had lasted longer and been more detailed this story would have deserved a five. Nice build up, but fulfillment was not intense enough.

tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
You done it again

Hard from begining to end. But your stories are getting shorter. Does seem you have the same intensity as your earlier stories. But it was still GGGRRRRRRREAT.

Tonny

tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
You done it again

Hard from begining to end. But your stories are getting shorter. Does seem you have the same intensity as your earlier stories. But it was still GGGRRRRRRREAT.

Tonny

tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
You done it again

Hard from begining to end. But your stories are getting shorter. Does seem you have the same intensity as your earlier stories. But it was still GGGRRRRRRREAT.

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

first time ive felt the need to leave a comment, best story ive read in a long time. I love your style. thx :)

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
Narrative vs Dialogue

Your story is a wonderful narrative, and I agree with others, it is very exciting. Bue, as good as it is, you could improve it a lot. Use your narratives to paint the settings: What the pool looked like, what they were wearing, what the saw, heard (background), and felt. Instead of you narrating the story, like you were an announcer standing at poolside, relaying the action to your reader, let your characters tell the story. When you say some one said something, let them say it. Using dialogue will make your stories even better.

train115train115about 19 years ago
Another great story...thanks

Your stories are very arousing. You build the action slowly and purposely. I appreciate your style.

jjcakinjjcakinabout 19 years ago
Wow !! Great story.

That was real nice, just the kind of thing that any healthy person would enjoy happening to them, Luv your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

great story, love your style! makes me want to be there too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
!!

excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another nice one!

Excellent narrative. But I would like to hear a bit more how the body sensations feel, rather than just what goes on in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful...but too short

As sexy and as moving a story as all you've written (I'm a fan). But (oh how I hate "but"s) I do think you could go further. It's okay to write a story! The shame and the remorse we take for granted or we wouldn't confine these things to our fantasies. I wish you could allow yourself and Josh to really have fun in a story, to go way too far. You don't have to base your stories on things that really happened, or almost happened. Enjoy yourself more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice!!!

one of the best i have read, just has to be abit longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bloody Beautiful...

All of your stories are sensual as hell, and you really know how to draw it out untill the story itself is like an orgasm. Bloody brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fuck me

oh my fucking god...i wanted to blow before i even touched myself...u must write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Josh's stiff dick stuffs his Mom's wet twat

Finally! After three stories of (very exciting) foreplay, this excellent author lets her boy have what every son yearns for--his cock up his own mother's twat. In earlier stories Mom had her eye on her boy's big dick, whether it's making a tent under his fly or out in the open where she learns to love it. Knowing her son is hard makes Mom drench her panties. Josh, of course, as a healthy normal lad, has been real interested in his mother's cunt for years. For Josh it's the greatest, most special cunt in the world--it's the one he came out of! Like most all boys, nature's programmed him to get back up there with his hard manly cock. Mom plays games with Josh, even beating off his prick. She loves feeling his rich boy cream, but they both know it's time for Josh to shoot that cream up where it belongs. Now in the finale his mother lets her darling Josh snuggle his stiff dick up her warm loving motherly twat, surround his prick with mommy-cunt, and blow his balls up his own birth canal. What a fabulous rush for any son! No other experience can compare! And Josh is going to be a proud and happy young motherfucker for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great but...

awesome story but it needs more dialog.More passion. more mom begging for her sons cock. what she wants done and how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love to cute mom

i am 38 have sex with wife but i want a mother like you who can share her experience with son ans son too i am available here lifewonders@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not bad but......

there is no real fun in doing it in the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Me too.

I hate the fact that I'm having sex with my son, but he is so young, and strong, and good looking, he's iresistable. His dick is so much bigger than his fathers ever was, and he makes love much longer and better than his father (the only other man I've had sex with). I know he is my son but I need that man.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
Me too from the other side

I've never had sex with my mom, but as a teenager I lusted after her, or at least an idealized fantasy of her, and your stories are very similar to many of the fantasies that I had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mothers want their boy's dick like boys want their mommy's cunt

After all these years the comments keep coming in on JaneB's wonderful stories of hot motherfucking. I think the key is that this fine author has actually gotten her boy Josh to fuck his own mother, as all boys dream of doing and as so very many moms dearly wish they would! Take the lady a couple of comments up--she tries to fight the urge but she simply cannot resist her boy's big fat prick, she NEEDS it up her mature cunt. Mothers naturally love what their boy's got swinging between his strong young legs, they love what her son's got filling his big loaded balls. A boy shooting his rich warm semen up his mother's twat is the best feeling he'll ever have. What a sense of fulfilled achievement, fucking his own birth canal and emptying his balls up his own mother's gash! Nowadays with the silly old restraints fading fast I bet there are many tens of thousands of boys who shove their young pricks up their mother's wet welcoming cunt every day. No big deal, no anguished soul-searching, they just fucking DO IT! And then mom and her happy young motherfucker grin at each other. Look, a mother's twat is the natural home for her boy's hard cock, the nature-given receptacle for his loads of creamy sperm. Soon, aside from a few timid assholes, there won't be any boys denying themselves this greatest pleasure life has to offer.

StefanusStefanusover 13 years ago
Me Also

Would have loved to fuck my Mother-In-Law. Nearly did once. I am also convinced janeB fucked her son...;>)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely loving, caring, erotic, and so very passionate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good Jane!

I remember you from many emails many years ago. Such erotic emails they were. Such naught confessions.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Young lust

For years I wanted to fuck my mother. I would watch her in the shower through the glass and imagined stepping into the shower with her and fucking her in there. When my mother would be drinking and sunning on the deck, I would be touching kissing her while she was drunk. There were times when it seem like I would get the chance to fucker and I even caught her a few times fucking other men. She had such a beautiful body. One night while she was drunk she French kissed me and I really liked it. I probably could've fucked her and gotten away with it I'm sure the sex with her would have been great! Although I did feel guilty about that, I still have that fantasy I'd like to fulfill.

. Now she's in her 60s and I thought about that actually living out that fantasy. I turn 39 and two weeks but it's probably something that will never happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lusted for mom

I saw my own mother in a short sheer nightie several times. She was the first real woman that I got a good look at her incredible,curvy mature body. I think she had no idea that her teenage son would have incestuous thoughts about her dressing like that with no cover or robe.She has small firm breasts,little nipples and great ass and legs,very smooth legs. I wanked off many times thinking about her sucking me ,or me fucking her,licking her all over.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
JANE JANE JANE

JANE IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS , COULD THIS BE YOUR LAST STORY. FORGIVE ME FOR ASKING BUT ARE YOU OK ? YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT, IT WOULD BE A GREAT LOSE TO ALL US READERS IF YOU GAVE IT UP. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOU. I'LL READ YOUR STORIES OVER AND OVER. A FAN FOREVER. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for such lovely fantasies

The stories are told as though you're talking to yourself and us "he said / she said"; it somehow works, but it's a little bit awkward.

I admire that you've shared your fantasies with us, and also respect your choice "not to let them happen" as well as your honesty. I dislike that some readers are trying to tell you what to do, what they want to see in these stories. They're ignoring that "these are your extremely personal thoughts", not stories about made-up characters that can be manipulated. They're also ignoring that the stories are not building upon each other; one after the other, to a crescendo. The instances happened at different times and since you did not pursue activities, there was nothing to build open except inside your fantasies. Whereas; if they had actually happened each instance would've taken you farther down this dark road.

I have to wonder if your decisions have changed since the last have been released; were you able to abstain, did you give in - if so, what was the outcome?

I feel for your tortured soul; I recently met a very young Grand Niece that I have this situation with. We don't have your long-term history; it started out so innocently, snuggling while watching moves, wrestling, tickling. Unfortunately it's taken a turn for the worse, for any time she touches me "even if I don't see her coming", it's like being Tazered. My body goes almost Super-Nova in an instant & she knows it. I mean literally; I'm rock hard, every muscle is tense and just short of orgasm. She has climbed into bed numerous times; snuggling, spooned, wrapped her arms around or over me, she's holding my hands, fingers entwined. It's like it's what both of our bodies want "unconsciously". I've woken up to her happy, laughing sighs, murmurs - it's so friggin adorable - and nerve-wracking because she doesn't even know she's doing it while she sleeps. OMG; but I have to fight it all of the time. I'm not excited because she's my Niece; as matter of fact "that's why I don't give in". Truthfully; if she weren't; I'd be all over her; I want to get to know her, to hug her nonstop, to make love to & with her, to touch, kiss, lick her everywhere, etc.... It feels as though she's my soul mate, and I want to be with her always, I know that I want to marry her - BUT I can't! 8~(

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent stories - short and to the point, very sensual and doesn't degrade the stories with vulgar padding

Loved them

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

It's okay. Situations matter. Personalities matter. But if the combo is good then I say what is the harm. She should go ahead and fuck his brains out whenever they both want to, even if it's every 20 minutes. It would be worse if she said no to her genuine desires. He feels the same. They have an obligation to themselves to go ahead.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Excellent story, short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good fantasy

Really NICE.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
beautiful story of love

Reminds me of my mother and myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

She can't say no to him.if that was my mom i would have gotten her pregnant like i did my mom.tell you one thing my mom has a real hairy cunt. where her hair goes right up her asshole to her belly button trust me i fuck her cunt and ass blow my cum in both holes.i tell her stay nude which she does even when my friends come over they fuck her too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. The way you told it was great.

welderwonderwelderwonderover 4 years ago
Keep writing

Great stories, keep adding a realfan. 5/5

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GOOD STORY WHY STOP???? ^*!^*!^*!

Dear Jane, as a fan of your four(4 ) stories, why

did you stop??. Your stories are good, maybe a

little short but hot enough to keep going. It's

been 14 years, Hope all is OK !!!, A FAN

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 4 years ago
No star rating available

Excellent series. Great grammar and punctuation. Very realistic stories.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I loved all four of jane's stories and was sorry there are not more.

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

freaking hot. I think when it's two agreeing adults no matter their relationship, that it is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminded me of my mom and I first time.

Hard as a rock waiting for the follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get back into writing, please. Tnx

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope your son knocked up I know my mom I starte fucking and fucked every day until she told me that I knocked her up to this day we have three kids together

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good. You did the right thing. I admired my mother's body in the pool quite often but was never so bold. I think she might have responded the same way you did if I had tried harder though. When a mother shares her son's lust, its only natural for family to show their true feelings and indulge each other lovingly. I hope you'll continue making love with your son regularly and cherish such a special romance forever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why no ratings? Author or Literotica?

5 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous