All Comments on 'My Date with Carmen'

by Ed Rogers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story!!!...very nice

The fact that...they never met again!!!...very cool...should of been longer but still great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
greatgal had fun

that was great i would party with her any time i would of did her in car she wanted you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I knew the front of house manager for a large rock venue. A woman from work, Linda, really liked the band that was appearing, so to impress her I said front of stage tickets, after show party, interested. The show was o.k, not really my scene but I got to look at her nice ass as she moved around. Backstage, we were ushered into a room with about 30 people, 4 members of the band, a few groupies and other hanger onerers. Walking to the drink area, one of the band lifted her skirt, she stopped, he moved behind her, whispered something, she nodded and I saw them go to an adjoining room. I saw a number of drugs around the room, I moved to the bathroom, a tall guy was being blown by the lead singer of the band, I moved back, out past the room I saw Linda enter, I stopped, the door was half open and I saw the guy from the band fucking Linda.. He lived up to his reputation, his cock was very large and he was pushing it deep in and out of Linda's ass, I couldn't believe it. There were 2 other guys watching, their cocks out ,seemingly waiting their turn .I entered, stood back he pulled out, moved to her mouth and pushed in, she took it, willingly, one of the other guys stepped up, pushed into her open ass ,he fucked her fast and didn't last long, his cum dripping onto her as he pulled out. The next guy pushed into her pussy, his cock wet when he pulled back, I felt movement beside me, a hand circled my cock, stroking slowly, then kneeling, the lead singer took my cock in his mouth, stroking my balls, I had not been sucked by a guy before, the feeling was , well the best. the guy fucking Linda finished, pulling back. The lead singer stopped, want her, I shook my head, o.k but give me your cum. I moved to Linda, pushed into her pussy, warm, wet, oh so good, the large cocked guy holding her head, the lead singer laying under her, watching as my cock slid in and out of her,his tongue brushing my cock. It was too much, I pulled back, now, he held my cock and I pushed down into his mouth, giving him what he wanted as the large cocked guy filled her mouth. We both moved away from Linda, who seemed in a daze. I helped Linda dress, drove her home, she seemed confused, I helped her inside, put her on her bed, she lay on her stomach. I lifted her dress, what a great ass, I stroked myself, then thought this might be my only chance, so I straddled her easing my cock into her tight chute, opening for me as I pushed. Warm,tight, I wondered how the large cocked band member had got it into her, I really worked her ass before firing my second load of cum somewhere deep inside her. I left. On Monday, Linda came to work. very sheepishly asked about Saturday night. She told me ,she had a huge headache the next day and her body ached all over. Did I know what happened, I said I saw you leave with band member, she smiled, oh yes, him, then after awhile you came back and I took you home.I don't remember, wow, it was a great night, thankyou, I don't know how to repay you. I smiled, well you will just have to work your ass off for a couple of days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous